Agnostic.com

0 0

I am a Renaissance man known by some as an Alchemist. I believe in chivalry, gallantry and taking the lead when necessary but all this testosterone-heavy, male oriented- dominated stuff makes my brain hurt. Equally, women who have to have everything done for them and are steeped in an estrogen complex give me the sugar shakes.
We are in this together, female and male, that is all that nature intended; no more no less. Romance is fantastic, Passion has no equal and Harmony with two people is where its at; if there is an agenda attached, forget it. People are people, male or female, right or wrong.
100% honest and open communication is the only way to be; not hiding facts and personality traits from the other. I honour and respect relationships where the lady and man are comfortable speaking of their desires and are adventurous to learn from the other in all aspects of the relationship; not afraid of being able to investigate ideas foreign to ones habits.
Being we are tied in with Mother earth, I believe Indigenous philosophy explains a good many things that otherwise might go unnoticed. There is mystery in life and every once in a while we catch a glimpse of what is or may be and lo and behold it happens. Some people call it New Age reality amongst other labels, I simple call it life and its many particulars that would be good to pay attention to every now and then.
Enjoying the adventure of visiting new cultures, cities, archaeological sites, cradles of civilization, I readily appreciate the foods and celebrations that go along with such. I enjoy laughing, telling jokes, playing with words and the English language on the fly and interacting with life and the occasional absurdities that come along with this brief time we have here. I find people whom enjoy the same fervor of, with and in life, a joy to behold and the sincerest pleasure to be with. Life is living art in all that happens around us in any second of every day and to find a people whom embody and concord with this is emotionally, mentally and soulfully gratifying.
Spontaneity is a wonderful characteristic that brings the spice of life forward to the senses. Being able to enjoy just the wonder of a sunset, the happiness of people both young and old, the vitality of music, the sound of wind through trees, birds singing, or the simple repetitive sounds of somebody sculling on still water is life at it's purest and simplest. There are no formulas for what life is supposed to be for me or anyone else because that is sheer lunacy. Life is good if one works at it and enjoys it especially with that special someone

KO3AK 4 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8964