Agnostic.com

63 5

Which one of THESE fetishes would you be most willing to deal with?

You meet your ideal mate. Only thing is they have this kink...

Which one would you be most willing to indulge?

(Not all of these are the full definitions of the fetish. Some are specifically what they would expect of you while having the particular kink).

• 50 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 26 votes
silvereyes 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

63 comments (51 - 63)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, @Silvereyes, you do so make it worth my while to check my email each morning - for such anticipation, thank you!

I dunno about this one ... y'know what they say about never saying never. But the bugs and eyeballs would probably be out for me. And cosplaying is pretty standard with a lot of my friends (and fun) so ... I guess as long as everyone knows - and obeys - the safe words, it could be worth a shot.

@silvereyes, I guess my mind had moved beyond your list by the time I got to safe words. But, hey, never underestimate those furries. (^.^)

Nope, not a one, I'd rather be single. I'm not boring, really!

ags2 Level 5 Dec 18, 2017

Furries fur real. Who doesn't like to cuddle up with something soft and warm!

That's what it is. I hadn't considered it in that light. Can I change my vote? lol

Toes are wild, as long as there is no toe jam.

Where's none of the above ???

you have so very funny questions on here , i like

3olf Level 2 Dec 18, 2017

I was wondering how long it would be before I saw a fetish post. 😀

Okay, out with it Silvereyes... which one do YOU have????? X-)

lol

@silvereyes Conveniently left out the one that applies to you? lol

None of the above. Not one of them sounds appealing.

Betty Level 8 Dec 18, 2017

Sucking toes seems reasonable-have shower together first.

I ain't suckin' NOBODY'S nasty toes.

My toes don't smell .

Toe jam. That is all I need to say.

Yo, wash the toes, don’t just pull off sweat work boots and peel the sticky sock off and start sucking. That’s pretty nasty.

NothinnX, not even then. No way, for Nobody.

'Specially if she got 'Hammer Time' in her shoes.

My old fiance loved my feet. He loved rubbing my feet, sucking my toes and he loved to paint my toenails.

I have had a lot of girlfriends who were way into rocky horror....and, though it isn't my thing, the feminizing thing doesn't bother me....though, being serious is so hard when you wind up looking like a biker in drag....haha

@evestrat we got some!

Definitely feederism; I don't fatten and I exercise enough. There is no way I'd gain any weight, so there's no risk involved.

@silvereyes Not my problem, TBH. If she's persistent, I'll just keep getting good food.

Yeah, I actually try to gain weight and fail (5'8" 120 lbs), so I'm right there with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.