Agnostic.com

12 10

I just want you all to know that I love this site. It's been a while since I've been on a site where there were so many welcoming and intelligent individuals.

You've all confirmed my long held belief that Atheists and Agnostics are more intelligent than their Christian counterparts. I think it's the ability to use critical thinking that makes the difference.

As I scroll through the posts her, I see so many great topics with so many thoughtful and well spoken replies. It really is refreshing!

Duke

Duke 8 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And we shall get better with time. May you always find something worth of your attention.

Gooid to hear you are getting a lot out of being part of the community... I agree there is always something that makes interestin reading

You've been lucky then. I get hostility almost everyday. But I hope you never do. May goodness follow you.

Why are you attacked?

I'm sorry to hear that you're having that sort of experience on here. I haven't seen anything like that happen to anyone yet. I hope it gets better for you.

Been thinking the same thing.. I’m impressed at how many potentially controversial statements I’ve made that have been tolerated and not attacked or ridiculed. Are ‘we’ more tolerant than the general public … or have we simply learned to be more accepting due to our minority status..?

Either way, it’s a privilege to spend time among such respectful, diverse, educated and intelligent humans 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 20, 2017

Thats awesome!

welcome

Rightbackatcha, dude! 😉

It is not necessarily that we are more intelligent. It is that we are free to think critically, free of dogma, free ti receive data-based information.

Wellllll ... HOT DAMN...! We've fooled another one. Welcome to the fun house, @Duke

I feel the same way...about the site and the intelligence... I have lots to learn!

Same sentiments

Have fun looking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.