Agnostic.com

34 16

I'm new and don't quite know how to work this thing. I don't have to kill any avatars to move up a level, just make witty, incisive or random posts? I did make one that said: Why the hell would God make a rock so big he couldn't move it? But it went into the "theology/philosophy" group and they were mostly serious so I deleted it. (And buried it above -- still a laff riot, huh?). I am so freakin glad to have found this site. Let's leave it at that. Can't wait till I graduate from kindergarten and can actually sent messages. Is that level 2? "I'm learnin' to fly, but I ain't got wings!" RIP, Tom. Former seminarian and agnostic for life. Hedging bets as a Unitarian but I'm a lapse Unitarian. And you know what follows that, don't you? That's as lapsed as it gets! Rimshot. Nice to meet you all. A group after my own heart, I'm thinking.

cflowerday 4 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just us old folks here. SPEAK UP!

godef Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

put the cursor on your name. there is a drop down menu and "my points" is on the bottom left

yup keep enganging and posting and youll move up. I'm new to this also.

Hi! I’m Suretwhiff. I hope you and each of us seekers finds the peace we’re looking for. As a former Mormon I need peace, respite, truth and reason.

I’m in kindergarten with you. Feels like a game I play Words w Friends which gifts me with boxes of floating colored coins!
A lapsed Unitarian? That’s a good one!
Come back to worship the coffee!

Hey you , same here on how this thing works.. It seems to be a game show to meet others.. I'm a non practising zen_ buddhist ... actually a non card carrying atheist who is passionate about it but doesn't try selling it...maybe we will learn how to play this group in a positive manner.. Peace and Happy New Year.

One of the responses here just reminded me. If you try to insert an emoji, you will like get 4 question marks instead. Rather than do that, just type an actual colon and parentheses or semicolon and parentheses. That should result in the desired emoji face.

At what level do I get super powers?

I know I'm being thick here, but what do the heart and % after usernames mean?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.