Agnostic.com

21 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's awfully big of him to let gay people be put to death "humanely". What a guy 😕

My first thought was closet gay. I have no others.

My first thought as well.

Most of the time I think that I'm the dumbest person on the face of the earth - I don't read books, I don't introspect, I avoid watching the news at all costs and I don't embrace scientific theory that is above my head. And yet, from time to time I come across someone that makes me feel that I'm the second dumbest person on the face of the earth. In this case, I'm on the top step - he's on the bottom.

I believe it also calls for the death penalty for adulterers, and yet nobody would dream of enforcing that.

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

@birdingnut Which in Saudi Arabia is at least half true. The adultress is stoned to death - the man is fined, and (optionally) whipped.

It's been my experience that the more anti-gay crap coming out of their mouths, the more gay stuff is going into their mouths. It's just a matter of time before he's caught red handed sniffing coke off a leather-daddy's ass

Soon to be outed, i'm sure

People like that preacher really belong in a mental hospital because clearly there is something wrong with his brain. There is such a disconnect from reality and from humanity that I really don't know what else to call it.

What a vicious,hateful demagogue.

RELIGION, a bunch of people following a money making scheme, supported by the fantasy created by someone who wanted to scare other people, who were possibly doing him wrong, to make them fall in line...later modified to even created many different levels of heaven, purchased under the guise of belief.

Yep. The evils that can be wrought by such religious fools beggars belief.

Poor little man, he wouldn't last 5 minutes in a prison shower room before he'd be moaning 'Oh God! Oh God!!' Sounds like he's a bit repressed in the sexuality department.

I guess if you wear a wool blend suit you should be executed, too. Or eat shrimp or lobster. That's what the Big Book of Hebrew Fairy Tales says

We're supposed to respect this?
Yeah, NO.

He's just preaching what the big brown book of bad ideas says

After Priests, Politicians and Perverted Pedophiles.

He should be executed!

Of course this was said...

The angry young preacher needs to remember that he is reading out of 66 different books that all say different things and some are contradictory. He has been tricked into believing that all these books go together. Truth is they are just under one cover now.

When you find trouble with the bible just remember where it came from and what form it had then compared as to its form now. The writings prove nothing except the fallibility of the book.

Well, it used to be a tree...

When people ask me why I think organized religion is rubbish, I'm going to show them this article.

What is his income?
Controversy gets one noticed - and helps one rise up the ratings.

And whilst doing so, thou shalt remember to love one another aftereth thou wipes the blood from thine eyes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.