Agnostic.com

49 1

Can you name the next president?

If you could, who would you nominate to run against tRump in 2020, on both the Republican side (up to the primaries), and on the Dermocratic (or Green or .....) side, and be fairly confident of your candidate's victory over tRump? Assume for purpose of answering this question that we have a fair, participatory election process in which at least 60% of voting age citizens actually cast a ballot!

FallenAngel63 5 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

49 comments (26 - 49)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Trump wins the primary I'm not sure the democratic candidate will matter that much. I bet it'll just be pro-Trump vs. anti-Trump voting.

I like Kamala Harris and Tammy Duckworth. Trump will, no doubt, run, but someone needs to beat him.

I am not a Republican, but I do admire Jeff Flake...as for Democrat, I will have to wait and see, the people that have something to offer...may be keeping a low profile! I almost...for the first time in my life am tired of hearing about any US President! I am exhausted from keeping tabs on this one! Like it matters...

Poor Dems, can't find a single candidate

gater Level 7 June 1, 2018

@SassyLady He spanked your Hillary didn't he?

@gater actually know he didn't.

@SassyLady Sexual predator? you have any evidence? - Trump is a genius and is repairing this country - you need to grow up

@gater
He made it easy and confessed

@CallMeDave Source?

@gater Seriously? It's on audio and video tape and was broadcast on every news outlet for a week. He acknowledged he said it.

@CallMeDave you might as well give up. that horse will die from thirst before it drinks any Kool-Aid that's not Trump flavored.

@CallMeDave So it shouldn't be hard for you to provide a link

@gater She got over 3 million more votes than he did so, no he didn’t.

@Woolncathairs Of course he did - what? Hillary didn't know it was the electoral college that mattered? You all should be so happy that Trump won - hes repairing this fucked up country!

@gater How is it fucked up? Be specific and give credible answers. In my opinion, he is the reason this country is fucked up. In fact, I would be willing to say that’s his forte. He fucks things up faster than anyone I’ve ever seen. When it comes to fucking things up, he’s a winner!

@gater, @Woolncathairs Illegal votes most likely

If the Republicans could have decided on one Trump never would have won.
He only managed to win because everyone but Ted Cruse dropped out.
Trump win a battle of attrition.

@SassyLady why do you think he got elected in the first place ? you think voters made a mistake ?

@Woolncathairs Incompetent leaders of our past.

Anyone Else

lerlo Level 8 June 1, 2018

Gary Johnson, just because we'd have more hilarious videos of him while he's stoned

Whoever runs against Trump will have my vote. I literally don't care if it's a bucket of rocks.

What kind of rocks?

I would vote for a pot of paste with dog poo in it over Trump, but I really hope we can do a bit better than that.

are you using your brains,please tune out the fake news,partisanship,news of omission .and lastly educate yourself about the facts not emotions.

@PetroMcIntire are you a troll?

Rosanne Barr if recent experience is anything to go by. ?

Roseanne Barr is no more qualified to be president than Dotard Donald, disastrous!

I'm fine with Trump winning again.

How nice for you....

agree, results counts vs fakenews

Joe Biden with Joe Lieberman as VP. I do think that anyone could do a better job than the present occasional occupant of the White House. We do need someone who can undo the damage that has been done not only on the national front, but someone who can stop America from being a laughing stock around the world -- which we most certainly are at this point.

are you tuned in the Fake news ?

Truth

gater Level 7 June 2, 2018

That belongs in the dung pile

Mark Warner perhaps

anybody else. anybody else. anybody else. I've never been ashamed of America until they elected this fool. I knew exactly what I thought of him when he mocked that disabled journalist. that was all I needed to know about what kind of person he was. and the crowd cheered. if you're in that crowd I think the same of you. no excuses.

I cannot believe what our country has become

@AmelieMatisse It's kind of awful to watch it from here in Canada. It affects our economy, our environment and our quality of life and there nothing we can do about it.

@RobRoseBC I'm sorry, it's embarrassing on this side.

Ditto on all of the above. I have never been so disgusted with a leader, a so-called leader, in my lifetime

I love Elizabeth Warren but I think she serves us best in the Senate.

At this point, I’d welcome a fence post taking office.

Mr (Or Mrs/Ms) NOT Trump

It's really early but I like Kamala Harris.

gearl Level 8 June 9, 2018

I really like her too. She reminds me of the lady that played the police captain on L & O, she takes no shit!

Being a centrist is difficult right now. When you tell people you think Trump and Hillary are both the wrong choice, they look at you funny.

I like Bernies message that it's time to fix everything about our nation, but I don't see any really worthy candidates out here. Yes, Elizabeth Warren has some pull, but on worried shes all soundbites and no substance.

Bob Jindal sounded decent, but oops.. crazy ass who does exorcisms. Wha?

If we could get someone like McCain and Warren to run together, or start inviting all the major third parties to televised debates, and get to know the people running.

One thing Sanders proved: you CAN run a multi million dollar campaign on contributions from private citizens. So.. it's time for campaign finance reform.

Angus Level 5 June 9, 2018

Trump 2020

I can name the next president using precision precognition. Their name (I guarantee this) will be Shithead.

It looks like Donald Trump ..... but I like Beto from Texas who lost his race against Cruz!

Trump!

zesty Level 7 Feb 24, 2019

I am sorry to throw this name..... Mike Pence

You might not like the answer,but it will be 45 again.

On a musical game show I could name that shithead in one note!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.