Marjorie Taylor Greene Files Articles of Impeachment Against Merrick Garland
While reiterating her claim that the Democrat Party not only stole the 2020 election, but also has been continuously attacking President Trump for a full six years now, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced she will soon introduce “articles of impeachment” against U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland in the wake of the FBI's “raid” of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. She is also calling for “defunding both the FBI and the IRS.”
Now, let me guess what’s going on here. I’m betting Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene would prefer we believe that Donald Trump was only just hiding those top secret documents, in order to prevent Hunter Biden from getting his grubby hands on them, so he could load them onto his missing laptop. Like it or not, “that’s what you get for voting for Hunter Biden.”
Or, better yet, how about Mr. Trump was actually hiding all the documents from the “deep state.” Why, can you imagine the damage to our national security if organizations like our military or US intelligence agencies were to get hold of highly sensitive documents? Why, the results could be absolutely devastating for the country!
All I can say is, thank goodness we have someone like Rep. Greene on the job! Someone who is willing to devote so much of her precious time to badmouthing institutions like the Department of Justice and the FBI for enforcing our nation’s laws, rather than wasting a bunch of time proposing legislation that might benefit the constituents in her district. I mean, what the hell do they think she went to Congress for - to legislate?
Of course, there are quite a lot of folks who will argue that all Greene ever does is launch incendiary ad hominem attacks on people and institutions she doesn’t like - with many saying they’re so mad at her, they wish she’d just go “jump in the lake.” Well, I fully admit that I too was one of those people, but then I realized - hell, that would likely be a violation of the “Clean Water Act.”
*If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve just read, please consider joining me at [johnnyrobish.medium.com]
Another stellar post on one of the biggest fools in our Congress!
She's an idiot, it's frivolous.
You would have to raise her IQ several points for her to become an idiot. I don't believe this will happen.
@Sticks48 She seems to be giving Louie Gohmert competition for his title, The most dumb man in Congress!
@Redheadedgammy Truth!
What she is, is a fascist! This isn't hyperbole, we are at 1933 again. We should be well past the stage of trying to play nice with these folks. These people are not looking to compromise or to improve the lives of people in this country. They desire to seize power - period! And, when they do, their political opponents will pay dearly. Keep that in mind. Remember that old adage, "when someone tells you who they are, believe them."
@johnnyrobish I'm only referring to this insane impeachment stunt, it's frivolous and will get nowhere in court. Yet I agree she is the hillbilly succubus if there ever was one. Soon she'll molt and become a full fledged swamp witch... she's why we keep trying to get the damned thing drained. Very dangerous swamp people.
@johnnyrobish You’re absolutely spot on! That was one thing my mother taught me. We should all remember this in November and try and get as many of our friends who see this situation clearly, to the polls in November!
@johnnyrobish, @Willow_Wisp I agree, she is simply blowing out one insane comment after another. She is not a smart person, not even street smart.
@Redheadedgammy She's a rabble rouser, you know she was the mean girl that would emasculate younger boys on the school bus and incite them to fight one another.
@Willow_Wisp Absolutely! I was in grade school with a girl just like her, she kind of looked like MTG too. Big long flat face and wire like hair. Just plain ugly inside and out, always seeking attention, good or bad, phony, a liar. All of us other girls couldn’t stand her. That girl probably turned into an MTG.