Agnostic.com

58 10

What position do you sleep in?

Mea 7 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Starfish

Usually "unconscious in the gutter". (But still looking at the stars.)

Jnei Level 8 June 26, 2018

Not very good at sleeping if you’re still seeing stuff, try more tequila.

@ScientistV You're not helping 😀

@Jnei sorry, vodka?

Hanging by my toes, with my wings folded.

skado Level 9 June 26, 2018

Hey Batman.Where the hell you been? We sent up the bat signal on election night!

@kensmile4u
Yeah, I kina fut dat one up. But I was trina get Debbie to play fair.

@skado hahahaha!

Sleep? What is this thing you speak of?

In a star fish configuration right in the center of the bed

GwenC Level 7 June 26, 2018

That sounds like how my kids would sleep when they were little 🙂

@HeraTera my chiropractor would prefer I slept a different way

Fetal position, then on my stomach, then my side, then in that sort of crazy position of left arm over head-left leg straight with right leg bent all the way up and right arm tucked into my body...sort of like a rock climbing position. Then I toss and turn and then I get up and play on my phone just like I'm doing now

On my side, knee up And holding a pillow or my balled up blanket. Or my back which sux and then i snore like a demonic ass bitch

SuziQ Level 4 July 17, 2018

On my left side with my cat curled up behind my knees.

Bring out the Twister spinner and let's just see what fresh hell you can create for me.

Duke Level 8 June 27, 2018

I like to sleep upside down, in the prostrate position while suspended by my ceiling fan while it is rotating.

Spooning a nice ass, laying against soft titties

Scratch whatever my previous answer was.

Quasi fetal on either side, sometimes on my stomach. Prefer spooning. LOL!

Horizontal. Beyond that, I don't know: I'm asleep and not paying attention.

Mostly horizontal.

Wrytyr Level 7 June 27, 2018

Left side, hugging a pillow. If I lose the pillow during the night, I wake up feeling like someone took a bat to my shoulders.

On top !

madmac Level 7 June 27, 2018

The recovery position.

?????

Like a gecko stuck against the wall

Nardi Level 7 June 27, 2018

Sigh... That depends on which position I fell asleep in.

Most often I sleep on my right side or on my stomach. I find lying face up the most difficult way to fall asleep unless I'm really tired and it happens involuntarily. I don't know why my body prefers reclining on my right side over my left. I have to ask, given your interest in biological studies, is this question part of a larger research project?

Not a formal research project, just a consensus question asked out of interest. 🙂

On my side with my cat in my arms.

ronmon Level 3 June 26, 2018

sleep? I don't remember. but I'll get back with you if i happen to do it again.

On my side, but I turn all night long! I am in search of the perfect sleeping position.

I generally sleep on my sides , yourself?

I alternate between several positions. Sometimes I sleep half on my side half on my stomach, other times on my back. Sometimes on my stomach, or all curled up, or with my limbs sprawled all out in all directions. I don't really have a particular way. Lol.

@Mea dang i wish i could sleep in all those different positions thats sounds Awesome..

Ha !! This late it doesn't matter, as long as I sleep sound

Asleep at the wheel

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.