Agnostic.com

57 3

So atheist or agnostic men don't shave, huh?

WynnHorton 5 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I seriously LOL'd. You noticed too huh? I can't wait 'til the Duck dynasty/neck beard trend dies.
Only good thing is it helps narrow down who's remotely viable.

I don't mind a little stubble but have always been with clean shaven. What is REALLY hysterical is when that type has a ton of young girls they follow. Like really? GET REAL.
Guess my demographic is 100 years old. LMAO

I tend to think that women object to beards to reduce the difference. It’s actually a secondary sex characteristic. I really don’t see the big deal.

@Gatovicolo double standards die hard.

@Gatovicolo I never thought about large breast or small breast like that, as a secondary sex characteristic. what ladies do with long beards?

Facial hair is a secondary sex characteristic. Viva la difference

I don’t see a double standard at all. I’d be happy to see you grow your out your body hair. @Qualia

@Gatovicolo LOL We can have a competition 😉 🙂

Ok, but my facial hair is open to the public.

Can't borrow one grow your own I guess. LOL

I’m proud of my beard. I am still well groomed. One thing that pisses me off more than religious fanatics are anti-beard people. My family seems to think I am single because of my beard. They were trying to convince me that my fucking soulmate will fall from the sky if I shave. That is the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

Yeah that is crazy I have a cousin that's got a big full beard and he met the love of his life and they're married and traveling the world

That beard is magnificent. Never change it.

tell them your soulmate is hiding in your beard

I won’t! @IntellectualRN

@btroje I see what you did here!

The younger ones dont. At my age I shave every day. When young guys have stubble they look "Miami Vice". When I do it, I look Gabby Hayes.

@MsOliver I know. I don't know the modern equivalent of the cool unshaven guy in an expensive suit and the old, unshaven, implied alcoholic sidekick of old western movies.

@Naeem no he's considered attractive. Google Gabby Hayes. A generation of movie sidekicks were based on him.

I'm guessing you got that idea from some of our profile pictures.
I just shaved yesterday, but I don't do it often because it hurts my delicate face. 😉

Is that why you wear the swim mask? LOL.
For me, I'm pretty sure I heard that when I stopped eating meat I wouldn't have to shave any more. At least that's my story. Ha.

@RichCC I'm a little sloppy when I shave, I need the mask to keep the shaving creme out of my eyes. 🙂

why shave it is just going to grow back It is never ending

I always shave using ordinary soap and disposable razors, can't use electric ones because my whiskers just chew them up.

I guess I've seen some facial hair on our male members. Different strokes for different folks. I personally prefer it. How about the other ladies out there?

Depends on the guy. Some men look really sexy with facial hair. Others, not so much.
It's like long hair. Some men can really carry it off, and some just look unkempt.

@ sassygirl3869 - I almost just spewed my wine... "Male members".

The devolvement continues. X-)

We like to stroke our beards while pondering deep thoughts.

Lol...

The renamed them "beards"?

How can I like more than once?!

One of the most ignorant things I’ve ever read.

I don’t shave anything. I’m not shocked.

@WynnHorton

Besides you are making generalized comments about a small sampling.

My Taino Genes keep me from growing full beard... you guys got me beat... so all I got is a start up kit... but I am exempt from baldness. I prefer hair on top of my head until I die. And my hair is like John Turturro could be curly or straight or kinky or what ever the lady prefers and grows fast to the point of being annoying to the pleasure of my stylist.

What is Taino? I'm too lazy to Google it.

@Eazyduzzit there were two native tribes in the caribbean islands when columbus got lost and ended in the caribbean... Tainos and Caribes. Tainos were peace loving and Caribes were warriors... None Survived the "Discovery". Thank You for asking.

I used to grow the beard, but didn't like it once the gray hit. 😟

I will embrace the grey.

I thought I would, but once I saw it, I didn't like it...

I used to shave, but I stopped after my wife filed for divorce. I just haven’t picked up the habit again.

That's me as well. I trim it up, but won't shave it until I find someone worth sharing it off for...

I like a tickle more than a scratch 😉 Nothing like a bit of manly facial hair every now and then. 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Jan 3, 2018

Some men grow beards, and others marry them. (Kidding, just kidding...) 😉

I started growing my beard long well before it was a trend. It kind of bothered me that it became so popular, because it made it seem as though I were jumping on the bandwagon. [grumble, grumble]

I had a beard until I joined the military. I grew it back roughly 30 years later.

I just fucking hate shaving. I maintain it well, though.

Yours is very nice actually.

Where did that comment come from?

you obviously shave

It's a negotiable for me: If my baby likes beards, my baby get beards. If not, then not.
Now, if baby want something like me "embracing Christ as my lord and savior," she getting vomit and the boot. That's what we call a non-negotiable.

Uhm, I am atheist, antitheist, i shave and I quite dislike having a beard and usually also do not feel very attracted to men with beards.

I look hideous when I'm clean shaven. I have a really weak chin. I've actually shaved it off for women who said they don't like facial hair and afterwards, they said I do look better with at least a goatee or a van dyke.

Duke Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

I don't shave my chin, but I do shave my armpits.

Is that odd? 🙂

Works for me. Have maintained a trimmed beard since I got my discharge from the army. My kids and grandkids wouldn't know me without it.

I shave in he spring and just let it grow in the winter in less I bring flowers to someone and dress up like a caveman

Hah! Ask my girlfriend about that. 😉

godef Level 7 Jan 3, 2018

I can't grow any body hair at all, but if I could I wouldn't shave it.

I definitely shave, my attempts at bearding up are just embarrassing.

It's funny, I've been clean shaven (except for the stache) my whole life. Now at 60, I decided to grow a goatee. I've had it for a couple of months.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.