Agnostic.com

8 6

I met the man of my dreams. He was beautiful, intelligent, and over-the-top sexy. It was love at first sight.

We met in the elevator.

Unfortunately, I had just finished my Jalapeño Chili Pepper Spicy Nacho Habanero Chimichangas with refried beans and sour cream.

Our eyes met… the elevator doors closed… and the Chimichangas kicked in…

I got to say goodbye to him though as they wheeled him to the hospital. Those hazmat rescue guys sure were nice.

Benthoven 8 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure somewhere there is a guy for you with a vomit fetish. Why not? There's one out there for everything else!

Heh! That may have been a joke, but a friend of mine had a habit at work of waiting until he was alone on elevators and cutting one. Then when the doors opened for other passengers, he'd step off nonchalantly whistling a happy tune as he waited merrily for the doors to close on his latest victims.

I'm ravenous now.

No, but food does and it was my dinner time. Lol.

Hear we're having Mexican weather? Chili today and hot tamale.

godef Level 7 Jan 4, 2018

You had me going there for a while.

LOL. It was a joke right?

Thank god yes... I'd never be able to show myself in public if it were real. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.