Agnostic.com

41 1

If you could travel anywhere for free right now where would you go?

By sassygirl38699
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really want to go to Mars. Or at least go orbit the Earth for a bit. If we stay on the planet, I want to see New Zealand, Greece, and Iceland.

Blizzard Level 7 Jan 7, 2018

Cuenca, Ecuador because it is very near the equator. I am told it has all four seasons in one day. It is on my bucket list to visit.

That sounds wild! Never heard of that happening. I hope you get to experience it!

When the tRUMPies start putting on uniforms, Cuenca is one of the places I'd think about moving to.

@BikerDude50 have you been there?

@btroje Not yet, but when I take my Machu Picchu trip, I aim to go to Cuenca afterwards, maybe take Spanish classes there for a while, and see how I like it. I've heard good things about it.

If it were not for the terrorists in the area ,I would go to Egypt and tour the pyramids and surrounding areas

Somewhere warm.

skado Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

EVERYWHERE

I've been to Hawaii before, I liked it there.

Paul628 Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

@silvereyes Waikiki Beach! smile049.gif

California, because legal weed.

KKGator Level 9 Jan 7, 2018

Not in Georgia yet???

no apparently your wonderful feds are about to go on a rampage attacking alll the weed businesses coz as you know it is still illegal in federal jurisdiction contrary to the law obama signed 3 years ago. Just lovely isn't it ?

@Buddha Nope. Just a convoluted and extremely limited medical option.

@markdevenish They aren't my "wonderful feds". Several lawsuits have already been filed against Sessions. Several states are pressing for a change in federal legislation. Hope is not lost. The fight continues.

Prague.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

Been there. If you like medieval architecture it's absolutely beautiful.

If I could only choose one place it would be Myanmar to visit my newly realized sister.

kmdskit3 Level 8 Jan 8, 2018

I've been a lot of places, However two places I never got to is Antarctica and Africa to see the wildebeest migration across the Mara river.

steve148 Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

id stay here I hate travelling

Where ever my soulmate is right now wishing she could find me there. With the right companion on board uhnn a Dance Cruise on the Mediterranean in the summer, including Scandinavia for the ultimate treat. Emphasis on Right Dance Partner.

I thought I was the only romantic Atheist ready to relocate for love posting here. ...2 women please answer our prayers to you 2 but you both must be Atheists

@GreenAtheist a romantic without the boundaries of god... what's not to like? It is Indulging Perversion a la Mode. 24/7.

@GipsyOfNewSpain I would never call love pervert cafe

Antarctica before it is all gone. Ice pack is getting smaller fairly rapidly.

I almost applied for a job there a few years ago. Now I wish I had.

If you are talking about earthly destination I pick Australia. No limits on space travel as far away from the greed on this planet as I could get.

azzow2 Level 9 Jan 7, 2018

New Zealand or Australia.. always had a fascination for the outback and the lifestyle there.

Macho Pecho or Africa to close to call.

Cairns in Northern Queensland Australia.

Skyfacer Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

El Nido one of the worlds most beautiful islands in the Philippines

Vulcan.

Tricky but I choose a black hole and see for myself what's the other end have to offer.

Brownape Level 4 Feb 27, 2018

Monet's garden in Giverny, France, where he painted his Water Lilies.

South Island of New Zealand. I've wanted to go forever.

Otterpop Level 6 Feb 26, 2018

I'm usually not a fan of super warm weather, but with this cold weather, I'd love to go anywhere warm. Maybe Queensland, Australia to see an old friend.

Machu Picchu! Yep, I said it! smile015.gif

BeeHappy Level 9 Jan 8, 2018

Costa Rica or Thailand

webbew1 Level 7 Jan 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:13515'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!