Agnostic.com

57 11

Pffftttt.... there aren't enough sarcastic people here.

If I said this to you in real life, my face would look like this: 😐

I have to hold back with people who don't know me too well. My husband and I are very sarcastic. Most of my family is sarcastic.

Can you handle sarcasm? And, are you sarcastic too?

silvereyes 8 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Goodness me, I love sarcasm, as I think I am a bit of a smart alec sometimes. I would love to have a conversation with you and your hubby, all the way across the world. I am near the bottom in New Zealand, nice and peaceful here. I am retired. but not dead yet, just waiting for a non existent god to take me to the lake of fire or the other place promised to people who suck up to him.
Try alanmcp@xtra.co.nz if you wish to hear from the deep south. regards Alan

Goodness me, I love sarcasm, as I think I am a bit of a smart alec sometimes. I would love to have a conversation with you and your hubby, all the way across the world. I am near the bottom in New Zealand, nice and peaceful here. I am retired. but not dead yet, just waiting for a non existent god to take me to the lake of fire or the other place promised to people who suck up to him.
Try alanmcp@xtra.co.nz if you wish to hear from the deep south. regards Alan

Pull My Finger !

Pretty much, but usually I end up patiently explaining things to people so I don't look like a d-ck.

Now, around my snarky family and friends, not so much.

I use sarcasm for humor or to prove a point. I have also used it to sting or cut another person when I'm angry at them or plain old don't care. I often say to people "You're a member of that 'hold my beer' family, aren't you?" then they'll smile thinking I just acknowledged their membership in an exclusive group. Most people around here aren't that bright apparently.

I have taken to putting a sarcasm alert on FB posts anymore, since I have set people off but putting sarcastic posts on political memes and being attacked by the people who should have been most amused, at least I thought so. Even people I know, who should know better have been confused. Is this a sign of great sarcasm or just not knowing my audience?

Lololol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.