Agnostic.com

53 3

What’s your favorite kind of candy bar?

I’m a sucker for Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Snickers.

Payday

Chocolate. No nuts or weird stuff. Who the heck thinks it's a good idea to put sea salt, chili peppers, lavender flowers or any of that other crap into perfectly good chocolate??

Carin Level 8 Aug 4, 2018

me

I eat Keto, so I make my own sweets, but they are all healthy???

I say Snickers and Beau says 5th Avenue...<3

Coffee crisp

My favorite candy bars are Nestle 100 Grand, Milky Way Midnight, Violet Crumble and Butterfinger.

The BEST bar EVER was Cadbury's Fuse - they sadly don't make it anymore. The best available now is Double Decker, lovely but a pale imitation of the aforementioned. I hope this makes sense to readers not in the UK - if not then sorry but if you do visit here make sure to get a Double Decker!

Do you know why Marathon bars are called Snickers. I feel a bit of English culture was surgically removed when the name was changed!

Mounds

Twix or Snickers

Twix or nestle crunch

jab60 Level 6 Aug 1, 2018

German dark chocolate with almonds and german caramel.

Skybar.

Dark chocolate covered coconut like a mounds bar, but a healthy one like the Cocommune bar by Designs For Health.

The one that is available. .....

Twix

My favorite candy is licorice toffee, however my favorite candy bar at the moment is Payday.

Snickers, Baby Ruth, Almond Joy, Mounds.

Abba Zabba

Anna Zabba, you my only friend.

@Minta79 🙂

Oh Henry or MacIntosh Toffee

Baby Ruth or Butterfinger. Hard to pick.

Milky way i love

Yum!!!

@EmeraldJewel yes , i like both the regular and dark Chocolate

The kind bars, not only are they delicious, but they are also healthy.

I love that one too! Lately its the reese’s king sized fast break though. Pure nugat, peanut butter filling and chocolate. Its like a reeses n a magnum sized 3 muskateers had a delicious baby.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.