Agnostic.com

39 3

Who is your favorite Judge on television?

Mine would have to be judge Lynne from Divorce Court! That show is hilarious!!!

By EmeraldJewel7
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got rid of cable a few years ago. I stream with Roku, but watch less than 4 hours of TV a week. That being said, way back when I loved Judge Harry. Night Court.

Judge Whitey

It's not Chief Justice Snoop Dogg of the Earth Supreme Court?

Love Futurama!

Judge Harry T. Stone (Harry Anderson) on Night Court

I always felt, he acted more like a judge might act in real life. Similar to the argument that Barney Miller was more realistic than other police procedurals.

RPardoe Level 7 Sep 2, 2018

None if the above. Not a reality TV fan at all.

IAMGROOT Level 7 Sep 2, 2018

Dredd.

Until we get a Judge Dredd TV show, my favorite "Judge" is Mike Judge, co-creator of the TV show "King of the Hill"

joeymf86 Level 7 Sep 2, 2018

I don't really watch much TV. But I've seen some clips on Youtube of judge Judy, and she cracked me up putting people in their place.

Judge Reinhold

Judge Wapner. Other than him, I refuse to watch this drivel that they call court shows.

kiramea Level 7 Sep 2, 2018

Judge Reinhold

Judge Judy.

Heidi Klum. You didn't say of what.

@JustLynnie He's not a judge though, just the mentor. Although he does some judging in the workroom. Project Runway is coming back to Bravo.

Marilyn Milian is hilarious, I'm tempted to watch when I stumble upon her show airing, but it's still just a court show, so, next!

Byrdsfan Level 8 Sep 3, 2018

All these judges are so judgey.

Umbral Level 8 Sep 2, 2018

I always liked Judged Maryln Millian on the People's Court. She is funny and smart, and not nasty like Judge Judy.

MST3K Level 8 Sep 2, 2018

My pick, too! Plus I find her extremely attractive!!!

(I think Judy is an absolute, bigoted bitch! Can't stand her!)

Judge Marilyn because I met her at a prosecutor seminar way back and we danced the two step at Gilley's in Houston...just happened to see her while waiting for a dr. appt.and her show was on.

lerlo Level 7 Sep 12, 2018

who has time for daytime tv?

Spag84 Level 6 Sep 3, 2018

Pigmeat Markham

jerry99 Level 8 Sep 3, 2018

Judge Dredd

Brown, Mathis, Judy.

I used to watch these shows often and you could see them, over the years, get fed the fuck up with the dysfunction coming into the courtrooms and really speaking their mind.

Unless, of course, the whole thing was scripted

Judge Judy i think is very funny i think

Lol ikr!

@EmeraldJewel and she is a smart ass lols

The paternity test is the best judge

I loathe tv and all the drama associated with daytime shows. :/

Judge Frank Caprio and Judge Greg Mathis

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:170134'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!