Agnostic.com

145 11

Music or no music during sex?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

145 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Music for sure !! My friend is really good at picking the right stuff . Makes it that much better !

Lucky friend you have!

Aaaaaand he's gone ! LOL

One lover had the radio on at a volume like she was worried about government eavesdropping. Most of the rest of the encounter was equally dysfunctional, so when "White Wedding" came on, half way through I got up, got dressed, and left. I told "He's right. It's time to start again."

As long as nobody is trying to move to the bear of the music.

Who cares. Couldn’t hear it anyway. There’s too much loud moaning.

Great system loaded with cd's and a remote. Have it all, life is short

As long as there's a vagina present, I could take or leave the music.

Depends on the music, but yes I definitely prefer it. Not TV lol it's a little distracting trying to be sexy or get in the mood when you're laughing because Gene is screaming, "Men can be named Stacey?! I LOVE AMERICA!" ?

I'm not picky. Oddly enough, if The Weekend or Rhye is on, it's totally a mood booster. Otherwise I'm good with silence and natural noises.

"natural noises".....now that's funny!!!!!!

No--I am too easily distracted as it is. I have ADD.

Carin Level 8 Sep 13, 2018

Tends to set the mood, beautiful crooners like Sinatra or Dino and let the sparks fly!

I’m not into music during though before/after it is fine. I like to keep my concentration on the main event.

No. I don't want to be distracted. I don't want to miss a moan.

Doesn't matter one way or the other. Music can definitely help set the mood though.

Hell, i lost my virginity to Jodeci and r kelly...."u remind me of my jeep: i wanna ride ja" haaa

Music before; music after...I like listening to the sounds of love making...breathing, moaning, whimpering, nasty talk, squishing, slapping, cumming...music enough for me...

Crazy bitch - buckcherry is fun one .

Sometimes I might hum.

Oh gosh...really?! You're partner doesn't find that...irritating?! I would think my mate was bored if he starting humming during sex.

@MUGGLEborn You might be surprised how enjoyable humming can be... Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more.

@MUGGLEborn it really depends on where your lips are when you are doing the humming.

I like sex while listening to William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini

Of memory serves, I could have cared less about music. I was otherwise occupied.

Remind me what sex is? I can’t remember.

I don't know....I can't remember 😕

whats sex?

Depends on the video I’m watching! 😄

Nothing with lyrics.. my instinct is to listen to the words, and sing along (at least mentally) and it takes me out of the moment

No music, that drowns the dirty talk and moans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.