Agnostic.com

93 8

Do you attract a certain type of the opposite sex? Do you have a preferred type?

#sex
UrsiMajor 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

93 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I attract all types, both genders...

I like intelligent men, tall men, well tanned men. Active, energetic, physically fit men. I very active... They need to keep up. A little kink is fine.. Not too much though..

People who doesn't know me are intrigued and affraid to talk to me. Now I just don't care anymore. If I don't break the ice myself then nothing happens. It does have its perks when everyone leave you alone. At bars, usually seats next to me are empty. I couldn't say much what I may have done in my sleep but best to my knowledge, I have never been rude to anybody....let alone kill anyone. Over the years I've heard this one many times .."oh once I got to know you..." (Mostly peers, all types....I am an equal opportunity to make people hesitant to talk to me).....I have passed the point of what a hell not too long ago

So, something about your body language intimidates people. Too bad. It's much easier to meet interesting people when your body language is more oprn, and you can project that deliberately if, and when you choose.

@Annaise I would change if I knew what to change but, I am who I am and that's all there is to it

I am attracted to 5 foot tall women who are weight proportionate. Women I end up with are usually around 5' 7" or so. I also prefer women who have opinions and are talkative. The only think that really bothers me is drama. I can talk about drama but I hate actual drama.

I attract the anti-female. Sigh!

godef Level 7 Oct 6, 2018

I prefer lesbians. They don’t push themselves on me or try to change me.

I have a few friends at work. Most are in their late teens to 40s or so. It's odd because I am 39 (and because of a car accident that took me on a different path to adulthood when I was younger), but having never blossomed like regular kids, having girlfriends etc during high school times, (or ever) it's easier for me to talk with teenagers/young adults. I was at an Astronomy on Tap event last year (2017) november and there was this phd student who I was crushing on hard, and I was both surprised and shocked that she chose to speak to me (I mean she had seen me visiting the astronomy meets at U of T regularly) that I got scared and tried to play it cool. I only got her name. I mean it's pathetic, my attempts at trying to find love (yes I know that this is not what the question initially asked)...

I tend to always attract women that are 10 or more years older than me. While it is still flattering, the idea of making a long term relationship work just does not seem feasible. My preferred type is short with a really kind heart!

I am attracted to mature curvy women, but in time, it has to be about intellect.

djs64 Level 7 Nov 25, 2018

Hey what a coincidence. I'm mature, curvy and intelligent! Lol...

I think there must a lot before attraction

Kings Level 1 Nov 18, 2018

I'm a singer songwriter...I play guitar, etc. And I'm attracted to Bohemian types. I LOVE the flair, the ease of expression, etc. I'm not into people who can quote songs off the tops of their heads, although I can name a song in just a couple opening notes. LOL...it's just my thing...I didn't ask for this power. I'll invite folks over to play, get into some music...and invariably we get high...drink some wine, and of course there's always down time...y'know, just relaxing and chatting. I'm NOT into conservative types...I just don't flow in their direction...or should I say...they actually don't flow in mine. And I can't STAND Eric Clapton wannabees, lol. I just feel at OUR age...you should have developed your own voice by now...and not copy somebody elses!!!
ANYWAY...that's just me.

I usually attract very good people but as the song goes “you only want the ones you can’t get”. Sucks hard

I wouldn't think you'd have many problems. with females... I guess we are talking relationships... Yeah, I feel your pain.

Yes! Well different species really...dogs seem most attracted to me I have four

Dogs are good judges of character. You could do worse. <3 And if you attract a woman, hopefully she will love dogs.

I agree with @seaspot_run she's spot on with her response.

I SEEM to attract the ones that do not know how to read or listen...I put up my shingle on multiple Dating sights and I am pretty specific about the type I am looking for...what do I get?...everything but...I prefer someone who is adventurous, intelligent, uninhibited, mischievous and sensual. A romantic warrior who has a kinky side to offer...

I cannot tell a lie, i am all about women.

I was born that way.

Mostly, I seem to attract bots who want to show me their private pictures on another website.

Ideally, I would like to attract someone similar to how I see myself. She would be silly, creative, supportive, generous, honest, curious, and intellectual. Physically, she wouldn't be "perfect." She would be a little athletic. She would be firm in some spots and maybe a little soft in others. She might be a little nerdy looking, or she might just look kinda ordinary.

That pretty much describes me. Too bad you're at least 10 years too young for me and in New Hampshire. Good luck finding that special woman!

@seaspot_run Why, thank you!

Great. Forward those pics to me. I've been thinking of creating an archive of really stupid shit.
So, like, whatever, ya know.

Well, with me, there's no rule. A woman or has it to get me or doesn't. I'm not into blonde women but it means nothing.

Yes, apparently I do. And not the good ones! I have dated all types of people. Educated, blue collar worker, you name it. If there is some major baggage to be had, I will find the woman with that baggage. And she will ultimately break my heart or steal all my jewelry. That's the problem I find myself with right now. I just can't find somebody who won't lie to me and screw me over and break my heart.

Put your jewelry in a safety deposit box, or a house safe. Unless you are a jeweler, then you should have a safe at your shop.

@Annaise I don't know about that. I think that you shouldn't have people in your house that you can't trust not to steal your jewelry.

My kryptonite is Asian women, especially Korean, or pixie-like. But I just like beauty in all forms.

As to what I attract, that has two different answers. Those that are seriously attracted to me do not fall into physical type, but are first engaged in intellect and become attracted to my compassion. However, that us very, very few. I have always seemed older than I am. I started going grey at 16. The other type that I attract is not serious, but I have to be very careful with. That type is "hot for teacher." Most are harmless crushes, but I have had to have a couple transferred out of my class.

No and no, with one exception.Women who like to hang out with other women on a consistent basis don't like me all that much. I tend to attract women who like to hang out with the guys, and l tend to be attracted to those women.

No I seem to have a problem with attracting the opposite sex..... Yay

Interesting questions.....still trying to find the answers.

Are we talking attract, as in people who actually approach with intent, or attract as in the guys who hit on me at the gas station? Because that's two different people...

I'm open-ended with my questions... I'm interested in hearing both ..

At least as far as online attraction goes, I would say yes, I attract a certain type of woman.

Smart - Every one of them is intelligent and well educated. Often with either an advanced degree, or multiple degrees. Most are multilingual too.

Driven - They all know what they want and have plans to get it. Several own or have owned their own buisness. They are each, in their own right, successful women.

Worldly - Most have traveled to different places around the country and world. Many have lived abroad and learned from other cultures.

Open Minded - While they have their preferences and hard limits, same as anyone, they are open to new experiences, new opportunities, new ways of thinking and of approaching life. They do not judge or shame.

Funny - They are each, in their own way, clever, witty and amusing. They keep me engaged, laughing and on my toes.

Sexy - They are exquisitely beautiful women that exude sensuality, even through the screen. They love sex and have a mind as filthy, if not more so, than my own.

Submission - Most, but not all, crave some form of submission for themselves. This can be as simple as a preference for their partner to take the lead in the bedroom, to a more complex collared BDSM relationship, and anything in between.

Distance - To a woman, they have thus far been no closer than a 4 and a 1/2 hour drive to me, and often significantly farther. Not a one has even been in my state yet.

Thanks for sharing. There are some quality people on this website!

I have come to the conclusion that one can and does fancy the oddest people. I would have said my preferred type (physically) was blonde hair, blue eyes, very slim. I married dark brown hair, brown eyes and more shapely (in a nice way) Mind you it might be that's why the marriage didn't work. No it was down to her being a cow, I really liked her physically lol

Thanks for the great laugh. Still wiping teaers from my eyes.

Lately i seem to attract free spirits, which can be a little rough. They leave you - you don't leave them!
As for what I like after 25 years of gentle, Since my separation/divorce, I have been into hard fucking. When it feels like we are trying to fuck each other to death!! Yes!! Also i like a girl who can be a submissive cumslut at times. Well you asked lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.