Agnostic.com

93 8

Do you attract a certain type of the opposite sex? Do you have a preferred type?

#sex
UrsiMajor 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

93 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tend to attract: Black men, Country boys, Mexican men, and old men. Don't know what gives. I just like dick, and prefer bigger over smaller. Take that as you will.

Excused shorts at school. Shame you live so far away 😉

I have the same problem with old men. :/ But I'd switch with you for the black men and latino (mexican) men 😉 lucky! 😛

@demifeministgal I like all of them, and when I said Mexican I meant Mexican. I've lived in California, Cuba, and Florida. California has a higher population of Mexican people, Cuba... well it speaks for itself, and Florida has a majority of Puerto Rican people. Puerto Rican men aren't overly attracted to me...but Mexican men are. And if we are talking ethnic terminology, yes, latino... but I was being more specific, because I've been around all kinds of Latinos.

@ShieldMaiden_76 ahh okay. I too have been around all types of Latinos. But to be limited only to Mexicans and neither of the others would be no bueno 😉

@demifeministgal My father was in the Navy for 23 years. I attended 10 different schools from kindergarten to 12th grade. I've had quite the cultural experience a lot of other Americans haven't had. I'm very thankful for that experience, I think it helped me become a more empathetic person.

@ShieldMaiden_76 I just grew up in an African dominated neighbourhood and my high school was mainly latinos, africans and carribbeans. Interestingly, at my high school, I was among the numerical minority as white students were outnumbered. I am glad it worked out that way cuz my immigrant parents are not very culturally/racially open, to say it nicely. >😟

I ve been divorced for 11 years and I was married for 12. I have dated only 3 men these 11 years and they were good men overall . Not bad humans , not hideous , and w good brains .
I don't get to attract men anymore . I am ms uptight , ms safety , ms nobody cares / tell me about the patient at work . And I don't go much out besides work , so where the hell he ll find me !? Not active on fb . Not on dating sites .
I attract four legs and a tail critters . And every damn single man in town that the Jewish wife of one or our surgeons insist of trying to shove them on me . No thanks ?
I like men w brains , good manners , and " alive ". If he finds me , great ! If not , I had a good run , I am ok! ?

I prefer the 'off kilter ' , swims their own stream , type..

Apart from the police I don't seem to attract anyone.

Nardi Level 7 Oct 7, 2018

Pulse is important

We get what we settle for.

Nope and just needs to be taller than me and bigger than me.

I'm 5'10"...they gotta be taller...otherwise I feel huge

Yes I attract abusers & would definitely prefer another type!

Carin Level 8 Nov 19, 2018

Yeah. It's been epiphany week for me. I realized I have a plan and a clear path for the first time in my life. I'll be focusing on me, my first house with solely my name on it,, my career, and making new friends. Mr. Wrong can move aside and let me go through.

How do you find them anc how soon before they become abusive ?

Sure...hippies. I'm a musician ...the "law of attraction says you attract what you offer" im a true believer in the ideology of my generation...peace, love, music, compassion, empathy,
Open minds are a prerequisite for hippies...O always try to project my nature. As Popeye (famous inspirational stoner said..." I am what I am, and that's all that I am."
Hope you find this helpful. Best to ya.

Many of my female students are attracted to me. I attract a highly educated, very intelligent outdoorsy-type of woman. Looks are across the board, but they tend to be physically fit (hence the outdoorsiness) and attractive.

I'm very attracted to asian women. My wife is Korean and to me she's gorgeous.

I’m attracted to women who are independent, opinionated, compassionate, and most importantly, shamelessly true to themselves regardless of the crowd. Do I attract them? Sometimes as friends, sometimes more. Both are great, to be honest.

Marz Level 7 Oct 8, 2018

Good to know someone appreciates these characteristics in a woman, Marz. Unfortunately, I have found that most guys say they want independence, and yet actually seek a damsel in distress to feel more secure in themselves. You give me hope!

@Christal I suppose there’s a fine line between being intimidated and interested. In my experience, independent women deal (and expect) a lot less bullshit. And openly honest relationships are the best ones.

I attract tall lanky broke white guys. I've been single for a decade and been through some major life events so maybe this time will be different?

My type is sapiosexual and sapiosexuals come in all types. Also, redheads.

I have preferred types. From Lean to Thick. I have no control on the poor souls attracted by me.

I attract men that are unavailable and I gravitate to men that are unavailable as well. It's a sick twisted cycle!!

I tend to attract the mentally and financially unstable. I prefer the opposite.

I'm looking for the same sex. What I end up attracting, instead, is the opposite sex. And there's no pattern to them. Just... completely randomly. From any type. It's weird.

wish you luck

I typically attract the clingy/needy types that refuse to allow me to have my own life. For example, they always seem to want to live together waaaay too soon, freak out if I don’t answer the phone ( if I am 1 mike from my house in any direction there is no service), and seem to think I need nonstop reassurance about that they are attracted to me, which is actually a total turnoff. I have no hang ups regarding my looks/body because I accept and love myself.
The type I would like: a man who likes cats, has his own interests but shares at least some of mine (especially gardening & cooking), doesn’t have to look over my shoulder all the time, enjoys at least most of the books/movies/music as I do, and is a liberal like me! Also, good conversational skills in all forms (messages, emails, texts, phone, in person) because I HATE being the only one carrying the conversation.
If such a mythical creature exists, by all means, get in touch! ?

Help!

I get messages from men throughout the United States, Australia, Europe, Canada, England, Africa, and more. From teenage horndogs to men in their 80s. Fat, thin, sedentary, fit.... all political and religious types.

As if, to quote my daughter. I wrote in my profile:

If you are a Trump supporter, hit the back button NOW.

I'm seeking an athletic, intelligent man with a great sense of humor who treats me with respect and kindness. Shared recreational activities are a bonding experience for couples. That's why I want a man who also loves hiking, and only shoots with a camera.

Although I'm a great cook, I'm not willing to do all of the meal planning, preparation and cooking. Everyone loves the magic words: "Dinner is served."

Loving relationships work best when we add a certain spirit, an attitude of goodwill. I wouldn't know a grudge if it mugged me. I miss the tender touch, laughter, conversation, intimacy, teamwork and fun of a committed, loving relationship.

i am not sure i attrct any type. but i can look in tje mirror and see why.

Oh come on now...lol

Italian and batshit crazy ?

I have a long history of falling for nerds.

I attract fun loving iconoclasts!

I attract Christian women and gay men. I prefer a like mind woman who goes both ways.

Be careful what you wish for because it sounds better than it is in reality.

I'll have to let you know once I managed to attract a member of the opposite sex

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.