Agnostic.com

93 8

Do you attract a certain type of the opposite sex? Do you have a preferred type?

#sex
UrsiMajor 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

93 comments (76 - 93)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I attract users and scam artists, and gay guys. 😟 I'm straight btw, so while it's flattering please stop.

It's been so long since someone expressed attraction that I don't remember if there's a type. I'm attracted to men who are smart, kind, nontraditional, and funny. I don't have a physical type, except I really don't find men who are too muscular very attractive. A little padding makes for a nicer cuddle (to me).

Attorneys/finance types are attracted to me for whatever reason. Tall..and fit and educated because I am. Hair color and the rest doesn’t matter.

No, no certain type. Just need to be attracted and have there be some chemistry

Opposite sex? No. Same sex? Yes. Normally it's men in their 40s-50s. No idea why.

Maybe seems to be a type I attract. Insecure type. I first prefered is a smart intelligent women. Now body type and size is very wide. Very large women I am not attracted too sexually.

I have a certain type, but I have no idea what type may be attracted to me.

Attract a certain type of the opposite sex?

Falls into two categories:

#1: Those that need (emotional) "Saving"

#2: Those that share my respect for science over superstition.

I am no longer interested in burning my time on #1 and all the #2 I once knew have left the state for better jobs.

Mostly cats and dogs... Oh, do you mean humans of the opposite sex? Not many lately. I live in an area where I haven't yet found many available women of my type. My type: rational, available and attractive.

I don't have a 'certain' type.
But I do have to say that I do tend to favor dark hair, and brown eyes. And intelligence plays a much bigger role than any physical attributes, Mostly).

But as to who I might be attracted by, Well, I have no clue. I'm fairly stupid in what people see in me.

For a reason I cannot explain, married women find me fascinating. Also, women with lots of personal problems seek me out. My preferences are for single women, and women who have their lives more or less under control. So there is a gap there.

Any legal age, any color, height/weight proportioned, attractive and desirable (to me).

Older, but look good for their age, I have no choice but to prefer it, lol

I seem attract only unattractive ladies which is rather odd since I never considered myself unattractive. Maybe I am now at 62 but I'm talking about the years before the aging process took over.

I never did marry but I have no doubt I could have done if I'd accepted one of these ladies, but for me if the physical attraction is not there then there is no point.

I'm not saying I was ever searching, or hoping for, a beautiful model type, for that would be silly. I simply wanted a reasonably attractive slim to medium build lady with a pleasant, easy going personality. I met many like that but it rarely went past the first date which has always puzzled me since I'm a decent, honest, pleasant, easy going person. I had a 19 day relationship with a girl in 1995 who ticked all the right boxes but she dumped me and said I was "too nice." Perhaps she meant boring.

At 62 I still live in hope, but not much, I'll find that someone special. Not necessarily for marriage because I'm too set in my ways now, but certainly a loving relationship where we just see each other three or four times a week.

I have a preferred type of person. One who values reason and has the same political values that I do. I would like to think I attract that type, but seem to have Christian men and Republican and centrist interested. Even when I state that I am an atheist/agnostic liberal Men will still ask about going out.

I always attract thebones who don't want to commit. I get it because I'm a guy and men have the audacity to control women so being apprehensive about me is fine, but I just can't find someone to commit.

While I'm attracted to bohemian types; artists, musicians and the like...it's usually the clean and boring types that pursue me. Why is that?

Because myself and others are all too busy chasing bad-boy artist types. Leaving nobody left but actual people that will treat you right.

@UrsiMajor by the way, your intro...thats excellent!

Not really. Just a woman with a good sense of humor and taste good.

Are you going to cook and eat her?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.