Agnostic.com

61 14

QUESTION Atheists Are Brainwashed By The Scientific Method

A new study reveals an overwhelming percentage of atheists are brainwashed. These so-called skeptics, humanists, and Satanists stopped submitting to the faith of their fathers only to put on the yoke of servitude to the scientific method.
The study titled The Enslavement Of Freethinkers by Professor Andrew Canard was recently published in the Journal of Crytpointelligence. Professor Canard teaches at the Theological Institute of Technology (TIT). His courses include Cryptoepistemology and Alex Jones I and II. The professor is a longtime skeptic of skeptics and their methodology:
My new study shows atheists are brainwashed by the scientific method. A full 83% of atheists take it on faith that the process of systematically testing hypotheses by vigorous methods and getting results capable of getting replicated is the best way of knowing about the world.
5,307 self-identified atheists answered questions exploring their sad and atheistically miserable lives. Even though 88% state they lead happy and fulfilled lives only . 5% go to church regularly. “That’s a clear sign atheists don’t know what happiness is. How can you know if you’re spiritually fulfilled if you’re not in church regularly?” pointed out Professor Canard.

Dougy 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'80% of atheists state the age old practice is as useful as “tits on a penguin.”' Sounds like a satirical site to me lol.

How does that work if I am an artist and haven't a scientific bone in my body and I can reassure you that I am a truly happy soul and it does rather seem that you are the one spreading the misery here - I am sorry for that theres a whole beautiful world out there to play - try to stop your moping and play in it.

As an artist , you will appreciate the fact that this article is a Poe .

Canard, huh? From the Theological Institute of Technology. Funny, but it's a bit of an oxymoron.

JimG Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

You’ve stated nothing but opinion. I find nothing to be “happy or fulfilled” about at church where blind faith leaves its believers vulnerable to exploitation. I like to try to prove my theories wrong. It’s my way of learning and learning makes me happy. Doubt is a right that provides a true sense of security.

The humor..It is to laugh.

That is the point of humor, is it not?

@JimG Sarcasm Font: ON

Is he seriou... Are you serious...?

Where did they find this whackjob, Satanists? Atheists don't believe in Satan, doesnt he know that????

Satanists don't believe in Satan either. To them he represents rebellion against religious doctrine, freedom to think for oneself, and responsibility for one's own actions. Satanists aren't the devout cultists you were led to believe they are.

@JimG I know nothing about Satanists but I do know I don't believe in Satan any more than I believe in God.

Troll alert.

If you look into the article's links , you'll see that it is intended as satire . This is Secular humor .

What institution publishes this "Journal of crytointelligence? Where is this "Theological Institute of Technology" at which Canard is purportedly employed. What is its accreditation? Sounds life bogus crap to me.

If you look into the article's links , you'll see that it is intended as satire . This is Secular humor .

The problem with type nonsense is that people will accept it as authority and incorporate into there belief system and the damage is almost irrevocable.

@Douglas that will not make any difference to those who want to use it for their advantage.

troll or no troll?

@irascible Kool and the fact you approved it and enjoyed it is enough for me.

@Douglas Thank You.

Poe's Law explains a lot.

well, it's in the right category, silly!

g

It's quite funny once you see it that way.

JohnQ Level 3 Feb 23, 2018

Its hard to find happiness in a trickle down slavery system. The best you can do is live by example and try to help those around you. Does anyone really know what happiness is anyways? Most the time people are just trying to be comfortable in their own skin. You wanna talk about brainwashed? #LiesOfReligion

LMAO. I want to study at TIT! 96.0000375% of people who take statistics there are dedicated crypto-epistemologists but only 3.14% of non-atheists can decode their work.

@Douglas There is a 100% chance I knew that before I read the whole post.

The religious are brainwashed by mythology, ghosts, and things that go bump in the night. Atheist follow the path of inquiry, asking questions, researching, collecting data, and citing real-evidence not ghosts, myths, or deep feelings. We also most certainly know how to be happy without going to a house of lies. This is BS!

The article is a spoof , or poe from Laughing in disbelief , like The Onion . I put it under Silly Random & Fun , but categories don't seem to be highlighted much here , so I stopped posting them . Thanks for staking a stand with reason 😉

I think proving a negative is part of the satire of the article. I thought it was aserious article at first. Is that an indication of lack of faith in my own stance? LOL

More like a lack in faith of those with faith in religion to have reason on the subject 😉

The "Yoke of Servitude" of the SM? It's a gift of freedom. It's a challenge to reproduce research. It's an ability to admit you were wrong and accept criticism. It's a challenge of being exact and precise. It's an expectation of data and details.

But I don't see a "Yoke of servitude"...

In fact, if anyone has a yoke, it's the religious, it's the under-educated, it's those brought up to think that males determine when women are to be impregnated. It's those who "trust" in the words of a very good and giving leader - Jesus - but who mis-interpreted his words, and the "interpretations" of his followers, about a god. I'm Christ-like....but I've divorced from "Christianity"...and free from that "yoke"....

Glad to hear it , but lust to let you know , the article is a poe.

83% take it on faith ? The process of testing hypothesis by vigorous methods etc. is because we don't have faith!!! As far as being happy? I am sooooo happy that I don't believe in the delusions of grandeur that you Christians eat up like candy! The Ideology of a primate Skygod has been peddled by shucksters ,for profit, since the beginning of Mankind!! I'll keep my Titheings for myself!!! Thank you!!!!

Love it.

🙂

Atheists are brainwashed with the truth by scientists because they present the undeniable facts,
Scientists do not deal in mythical fairy tales. It is quite quaint to have the faithful believe that some very clever guy only took 7 days to create the universe................. Bravo !........splendid effort.

O|o

..and then I saw the #sarcasm tag

Lolz

He sounds mentally-ill. This is a pathetic attempt to keep us as mental slaves. I think some nut was debating me with that Scientific Method. But, he still couldn't prove God exists. I shut him up. We were born Atheists. And, will die that way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.