Agnostic.com

125 12

Would you move for love?

If you met the perfect person for you on this site would you pack up your whole life to take a chance for love?yes or no ? No matter the distance?

Wchairgal 4 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

125 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep

Depends on where I would need to move to. It probably won't work out, so I don't want to get stuck somewhere I hated or didn't like.
Detroit? No way.

I don't know, depends on the circumstances. At the moment, I can't.

I have never been faced with the prospect, so it is hard to say.

I have been considering a move to be closer to my daughter who lives in Washington state but the area only has about 2 months when I could be outside without help as I have arthritis. I am hoping that she decides to move back to California soon but we will see. She doesn't really have a lot holding her there right now so it is likely she will decide to move soon anyway. Better for me to be stable here so I can help her if she gets into problems....

For Jessica Alba, anytime or anywhere

There are circumstances in place that fix me to my current location for now. It will fall to me to care for an aged parent once she can no longer live independently. When that situation inevitably and sadly comes to an end, I would go anywhere on the planet for a myriad of reasons, love being one of them.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 2, 2019

I would not move, nope! I might - if we got to the point of wanting to co-habitate - move into a house together, but I am not leaving my town, I love where I live! (and most of my family is close, up to an hour away.)

Love, eh. Week long bed excursion then head back. Yeah probably lol.

It would really have to be an amazing connection but the simple answer is yes, I would. Just not impulsively. I'd find work amd an apartment. i don't think moving in with someone early in a relationship is wise. Good question

In one word NO

Yes. That is the only reason I move. I love to travel, so I move for love. 😛

I could and would move. I've never been attached to a place so moving is easy for me.

Atecc Level 4 Feb 16, 2019

If i had the means and a job or good prospects where they were possibly...but now..I can't. I need and enjoy my job and apt and got family nearby so hmmmm i guess my answer is no.

I have considered it before and will in the future. Nothing in my life keeps me planted not to explore love.

Hell, I'd do it for the adventure. I moved 50 miles to be closer to my ex. Didn't work out with her but it was a good thing for my daughter and I. When she leaves me this summer I'm gonna move my ass across America.

Yes. I am not so tied to the place I am now that moving would be out of the question.

GwenC Level 7 Feb 16, 2019

Absolutely!

Yes I would

For the perfect person, absolutely I would move almost anywhere.

Yes. If I met someone here and it turned out to be love I would move. Knowing it's really love, with a deep connection and understanding of each other, takes time. If we gave it that time and decided together that it was right, I would go.

I have done it before and will again. Since I lost the love of my life to ALS aka Lou Geherig's disease, I've been on a pretty useless search !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.