Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

That is funny.

I love this one!

aptly put.

Nailed it. Lol.

You're preaching to the choir as it were 😉

Not cracking me up but I can see me, except the children part.

#5, don't tell people it's bigger than it really is.

Oh no..... yikes! The first part might be a hit in a bar... maybe... the last part is spooky..lol

Proud of it? No, no, no… I think we're all better off, on both counts, if people are ashamed of it. 😛

You're completely right !!! 🙂

LOL

jeffy Level 7 Feb 7, 2018

Is it ok to let someone of the same religion to see? Or is that homochristianity?

That's too funny!

Can I play with someone's else's religion? I'm curious.

Religion is like a vagina.
It's ok to have one and to be proud of it.
But don't walk around showing it off and acting if yours is the only one that matters.

Wait a minute! Men have been showing/bragging/putting up statues and monuments of penises for eons and yet the vagina has been kept covered, secret and denigrated for way too long. Perhaps that's where the problem lies and it's just another example of religion and male domination gone wrong. Vagina's should be respected and honored more. They have been suppressed so much that even women don't understand much about them. It's unbelievable, the # of men and women that don't understand such things as the importance of the clitoris (or if it even exists) and the commercials and misinformation about hygiene and how it should smell (natural)! Now, back to the cute jokes. 🙂

@jorj they really had their heads on straight. Sex should be highly regarded and valued by all people.

@frosty2k There's something fishy about this reply...

Religion is like a vagina.
What's the big hairy deal?

I need to remember not to be drinking anything when I read your posts. I wound up spitting coffee over my tablet. It's all good.

lol

For some people religion is a penis!

[cracked.com]

@VictoriaNotes So my neighbor a long time ago had an abusive husband, who she convinced to go to promisekeepers so they could help him get right with God. Guess that's why he ended up losing his kids and getting divorced.

@VictoriaNotes If they were dedicated to being christlike by having no offspring, I would fully support them.

Religion is connected to 90percent of the world"s wars. Don't those bullets and missiles look like penises?

Only 90%? I'd suspect it's higher than that!

Actually the cult Government and Centro Bankers tool Religion. In order to fear control and enslaved most of us.

Yes, as George Carlin pointed out at least once on stage. I still miss him.

Though not quite as satisfying as a penis.

Perfect!

A *circumsized one.

And the competition between nations as to which has the tallest (longest) high rise (penis).

And God is the big penis in the sky.

It's not just Christian but other religions as well. Wherever there was a Roman settlement there were phallic symbols everywhere.

In Seattle there was a bakery called the "Erotic Bakery". Lots of penis shaped cakes (I wonder who ordered those?).
[en.wikipedia.org]

@silvereyes See what you're missing in Okie land!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.