Have you ever been skinny dipping?

Well, I'm just curious. LOL.

• 121 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 0 votes
silvereyes 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At multiple locations with various people of both sexes. Swimming pools and natural ponds. Private and coulda got caught any minute. Included sex or just hanging with friends.

As often as I realistically can. Which is less than once a year

As often as I realistically can. Which is less than once a year

I have been skinny

i try not to look at myself naked let alone put someone else threw it lol

Yes, with my first girlfriend. While camping we went into the river, and wouldn't ya know it there comes the only raft we saw in 2 years of camping. Just stay low and pretend you have clothes! lol

In Thailand, Lake Malawi and Mexico on mushrooms

Ya I have in my young days, and Sheriff showed up because somebody reported us😉

Best feeling ever . Although in the 70's at stonehenge festival they had 3 boxes with holes in the top as toilets positioned at the top of the hill overlooking the entire site. no walls just a throne. that was the most enlightening shit I've ever had

Not for a number of years now. Most of the "natural" spots seem to be more for the youngsters, so..

Yes when I was young and in better shape. There also used to be a nude beach close to where I lived. Nowadays if I do that close to shore, people might think I am a beached whale and try to push me out toward the deep ocean.

Don't be so harsh on yourself.

@SonderOpia Joking. Common have a laugh!!

@noworry28 well I'm glad to hear you're joking. The more naked people we have the better off we probably are.

It's the only way to swim comfortably.

We went skinny dipping every summer day when I lived near Morehead, KY.
When returning from a horse trail ride to the next county, where we came out of the woods at the furthest end of our long holler road, we usually stopped at a large, isolated pond for a skinny dip swim.

Sometimes the kids rode their horses into the water and used them for a diving platform, but usually we left them tethered to graze in the woods by the pond.

But once while we were swimming, a neighbor appeared on the bank and began talking to us. Luckily, the water was greenish and she couldn't see much, but we started leaving old swimsuits hanging on branches back in the trees, for emergencies.

Countless times.

I went skinny dipping off the P-town jetty at the end of Cape Cod in early October of 1999 . I had to do a #2 , & nothing was open that early in the morning , so I went for it .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

A few times. The best one was after my step father's funeral. He was in his sixties. I talked his brothers, their wives, people from their 20's to 60's all skinny dipping in an apartment pool. Best funeral I ever attended.

Once with my ex.

Yes!! Since I was a kid in Ohio. After moving to Florida, I happily discovered the nude beach. 🙂

It was a lot of fun with that special someone too! 😉

It were freezing.

Many times! I miss having a house with a pool

I have made group here for nudists. Nudists

Many times in rivers and ponds as a kid with buddies. Afterward with a few romantic dates on the beach. What fun it is to avoid being caught.

I used to do it the first day the pool was open every year until I was in my early 30s.

It was fun found a river in the woods

It is a must

I want to so bad never had the chance

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.