Have you ever been skinny dipping?

Well, I'm just curious. LOL.

• 121 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 0 votes
silvereyes 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Voted yes, but is it cheating if it's only at clothing optional clubs, campsites and beaches? I've been swimming without a costume more times than I can recall, but I don't think I've ever done it anywhere I'd be likely to get into trouble if caught.

When I was an early teen, there was a wild creek about a mile and a half from my home. A few of us would go to a wide and deep spot along the creek and swing out over the swimming hole on a big wild grape vine hanging from big live oaks, and drop in.

I've done a naked swing from a rope tied to a tree branch out into a deep creek. I found out quickly you have to be a lot more careful how you hit the water when you are naked. Lol

Many times. I grew up when kids played outside in the summer. There was a creek near where we lived, and we had several swimming holes in the creek. I couldn't count how many times we skinny dipped in the creek.

I've been doing it since I was a kid in rivers, lakes, and oceans. I swim naked laps in my back yard pool at night. There is no swim suit so nothing to create drag on my body except..well one thing... 😉

Does a YMCA pool count?

Here there people dig ponds and this is common. Our neighbor dug one and everyone was invited male and female.

Yes!

A few times

It was in the Rockies in September at sundown. it was cold as hell

Yes, in summer camp with one of my favorite counselors. Fun.

Not recently..it's been tooooo damn cold

No, never had the courage.

Betty Level 8 Feb 12, 2018

My life used to be different..

In Jamaica at Hedonism II last time.

Sure, several locations, and a wide range of age. Lakes, ocean, ponds, streams. Lots of hot springs in eastern Oregon, and some are very isolated. We camp a lot, down at the beach, or in the mountains, usually by a river or lake.

My problem is that each time I go to the beach and lie in the sand they keep trying to push me back in the water

But don't tell anybody. lol!

I might if there were a little more " skinny " in the dippers.

Just as I Suspected! Mos of us HAVE done the deed! haha!

Thank you for not failing my assumptions, Agnostic.com'ers!

Cheeers!!

Wait, how many have done a Polar Bear plunge in the buff?? I Wooonder...?

Sadoi Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

Many times. I grew up when kids played outside in the summer. There was a creek near where we lived, and we had several swimming holes in the creek. I couldn't count how many times we skinny dipped in the creek.

all the time in europe: in lush little lakes in north germany, in freezing pre-spring creeks on the greek mainland, in portugal, on ibiza & la gomera at the beach. now living in australia, the nudists of the shire where i live have been allotted 800m out of a stretch of 50km of beach... & currently police are combing the beaches for skinny dippers, applying their "zero-tolerance" policy & charging folks with $500 fines. i will join a group of folks tomorrow at the main beach byron, where we will celebrate v-day with dancing & jumping into the ocean naked. i'll keep you posted 🙂

So? Is it a big deal whether you have or haven't? I have. I was about your age at the time.

Hey, is there any other way when there’s a pool, lake, river or ocean? I’ve enjoyed doing it in beautiful places from coast to coast and a # of the Gulf and Caribbean Islands. Sometimes alone, sometimes with a SO and sometimes with dozens of friends, etc. Of course the water and air temps should be seventy degrees or higher.

I've seen hot tub and hot springs mentioned on this post. We have manmade waterways called canals. I've skinny dipped with a group of friends in a canal in Key West during a Fantasy Fest party.

If I ever did, you'd be able to hear the fish screaming miles away...or maybe they'd be laughing, who knows....

Iv done it when I was young, home alone, in my parents pool. If you count losing your trunks then iv done that in several public pools and the ocean, had to search the waves, but normally they stop at my ankles. One time I went to some group function and was unaware there was a swimming pool so I did not bring trunks, the girls felt bad so one let me barrow a pair of her lifeguard shorts with “lifeguard” in bold white lettering. When it was time to go, I was the first one out, and I did not use the ladder. On our way back to our rooms I was walked back with a girl on each arm and switching, happy memories.

When I was a teenager.

Of course! Skinny dipping in a hot tub is fun, but for best effect a lake or river is required!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.