Agnostic.com

31 29

Today is my last day

I graduate with my masters in social work. I’m supposed to walk tomorrow but that ain’t happening. It’s been a long, crazy, emotional, fulfilling 2 years. Now I have to find a job! Wish me luck! I’m thinking of becoming a sex counselor, heard there’s a big demand.

#sex
helionoftroy 7 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congratulations! You'll find something. I've been thinking about studying to be sex therapist myself.

You would be good at that...you are an awesome listener...

@thinktwice I am a therapist. Sex therapy would be awesome tho.

@Wildflower oh...apologies...I think you told me that once before...ha ha no wonder you are a good listener, friend!

Good luck!

BTW, sex therapy sounds great! Wait, it may not be the thing that I am thinking about. Never mind.

Congratulations and seriously there’s several people on here that you should leave your card with.?

Congratulations! Come set up offices over here...lol

Good for you, it's nice to see hard work pay off, isn't it? 🤓

Good luck. Don't bag being a sex counselor, it provided a great service.

Congratulations on sticking through the two years, persevering when things were tough, having determination on days you probably felt like giving up, and successfully getting through to the other side! I wish you lots of excitement, joy, and opportunities in this new phase of life!

Best wishes for the future!

Good luck. May the Force be with you!

Congratulations

Congratulations! I hear MSWs are needed at the state level...to help evaluate people for services...it might be a good place to start...

Best of luck...you worked hard...go for it!

Congratulations, and good luck with the job hunt.

Congratulations on a job well done and I wish you well in your life's journey and success in finding what you are searching for here and in your life.

Congratulations

Buxx Level 7 Dec 6, 2018

Well done with your masters. Wishing you all those strangely magical things that open unexpected doors for you. Let us know how you go.

Congratulation s on your achievement. Why not walk to celebrate it?

Because I don’t want to drive to Kentucky.

@helionoftroy very good reas9n

Congratulations!

That's the problem that we all face close to graduation.
We change from promising future of the nation to alarming social problem in one signature XD
But congratulations on your achievement.
And good luck with the new chalenges.

How exciting, congratulations ?

Hope all goes well.

Social workers do sex counseling?

Yes

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Yay! Congratulations! 🙂

Woot!! Good for you! Good luck on the job search.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.