Agnostic.com

25 1

LINK What's your favourite toilet paper?

White Cloud Toilet Paper

I was recently forced to change toilet paper because the local market and surrounding stores stopped selling my favourite toilet paper: White Cloud.

I hate ordering online. I love to shop locally and support small business.

Sometimes change is good, but not when it has to do with my bum bum!

Here goes!

[mywhitecloud.com]

SleeplessInTexas 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't care what brand it is, but I prefer double-ply and extra-strength TP. But better than TP is a bidet. Here's a little song I wrote, sung to the tune of "I Love a Parade." (Note: the word papier is French for paper.)

I love a bidet.
It cleans up my ass
much better than grass
or even papier.
I love a bidet.
It cleans off my poo
dingleberries, too.
Hip Hip Hooray!
I have no brown streaks on my underwear.
And I don't smell worse than a grizzely bear.
My wife doesn't run screaming from the bed.
And she doesn't barf while she's giving me head.
The dogs do not sniff my butt all day long.
And that is why I'm singing this song:
Oh, I love a bidet!

LOL!

You really put a lot of thought into that. ??

Unused

The National Enquirer

I have a roll with the bloated buffoon's face on it....and one with Sarah Palin, too. Of course, they're for display only
! 🙂

The Sears catalog or the Bible are both equally good

Leaves

Cottonelle Gentle with aloe vera in my bathroom

Hubby uses whatever is on sale..

I like to use Trump's Art of the Deal.

Scott 1000 or any generic brand that is similar. My interest is economic first, function second. ?

Kittens

My favorite for years has been the Great Northern quilted TP, especially when you can get the triple rolls which decrease the roll replacement frequency. My son, however, asked me to change to Cottonelle with the aloe infusion. You can get triple rolls for this brand as well. I'm on my first roll, and it isn't bad at all.

Something soft like Quilted Northern.

Costco and Sam's club sell their own brands of premium paper,and then you have a choice there also of other brands.

I have a definite preference for Cottonelle.

There are a few things in life where it makes sense to spend more... Bedding, towels, facial tissue and toilet paper. They are small things that greatly influence the quality of your daily life. The cost is made up for by the benefits of not suffering little irritations throughout the day. Sometimes spending more is justified when it means you will generally be happier in your daily life

@snytiger6, I tried Cottonelle before, it itched my bum a lot. I have a very sensitive bum bum. ?

Purex. I like my pillowy soft.

Sandpaper. 120 grain.

fwiw: Angel Soft, its gentle on the . . . . . .

Plumbing. It dissolves better than most

Whatever has not been taken off the roll yet ?

I was brought up partly using any old newspaper (in the back yard loo). That,too was good for the earth , but any other toilet paper is now an improvement.

the roll under the sink when I need it.

@CallMeDave What if all there is under the sink is a paint roll or a lint roll or even a tootsie roll? Hehehe...?

@SleeplessInTexas not to get too graphic, it would depend on the situation. I can waddle to the hall closet.

Aldi's has a house brand, "willow", in several thicknesses, softness levels. Squeeze the package & find the kind you enjoy, you will like theprice!

Something soft like Quilted Northern.

The most interesting and unusual of your posts. Tells me you have a sensitive bum-bum 🙂 Me, the Costco brand, not worried as much about comfort as I am about it ripping during the wiping. TMI ! ! !

@John-Paul I have a sensitive bum. Hehehe...

Your bum-bum?

Angel Soft or Charmin

Angel Soft is a Koch owned company. Charmin is P&G . For what it's worth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.