Agnostic.com

35 3

Does anyone enjoy a hot cup of tea? What is your favorite kind?

I enjoy black Chai tea with milk and sugar. I also like Raspberry Zinger, peach tea, and berry flavored tea. What is your favorite type of hot tea? Do you like cold tea too? I love sweet tea and I hate green tea. I love boba tea (bubble tea) and any of the flavored iced teas. I want some now. Luckily I have Lipton's peach iced tea in my fridge.

#tea
Sarahroo29 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite kind of tea is coffee.

Lol.

Yes, "Tea, Earl Grey, hot."

Gohan Level 7 Feb 28, 2018

What is Earl Grey tea?

A tea blend with bergamot oil.

Fresh catnip/peppermint.

Hmmm...

I can't tell if you are kidding or not? I know catnip is mint - but my cats! lol

@RavenCT No, not kidding at all. Catnip was the tea of choice in England before the introduction of Indian tea. And it goes very nicely with fresh peppermint.

@Druvius You need to blend them? I know catnip is a member of the mint family. (I'd have to send the cats to daycare to try that anyway). But I'm intrigued.

(no there is no daycare).

@RavenCT Well, no, Catnip or Peppermint Tea are just fine as stand alone teas. I just really like them as a blend.

Do you get stoned from it ! ( LOL )

@flowerchild62 LOL, no, has no effect on humans.

@flowerchild62 Yes and play with yarn!

My favorite tea is Cantalope white tea. It is not made anymore, but I have a stash. Black Chia tea w. milk and sugar tea. I like Rasberry Zinger too.

Yummy.

I drink a cup of hot black Lipton tea with lemon jc everyday. I also love Nestea peach ice tea in the summer. I will not drink my hot tea any other way.

Peach iced tea. The Dollar Tree has that.

Erm Yorkshire tea

Earl grey with a splash of milk is my go to

Is that good tea?

@Sarahroo29 well I mean I like it

I used to - lapsang souchong was my favourite, for its lovely name as much as for its taste.

I'm all about coffee these days, though!

Jnei Level 8 Feb 28, 2018

I love coffee.

@Sarahroo29 so do I same as comment below!

Dammit!

I can't sleep so I get up and have a look at what's happening on here.

Now I have to make a cup of tea thanks to you lot.

I'd make you all a cup too but this is the internet so you'll have to make do with a picture.

I will make some now too.

@Sarahroo29 Do it right Sarah.

Not saying you wouldn't.

@El-loco Yummy.

I prefer tisanes to tea. I do, though, like Earl Grey and English Breakfast, and usually like the tea you get in Asian restaurants. My favorite is Celestial Seasons Bengal Spice. It's a chai variant without caffeine. The different Zinger varieties are tasty. I like unsweetened iced tea.

Yummy.

Chai in the morning, with almond milk and stevia. Sleepytime (Chamomile/Mint blend) in the PM. I get both at Trader Joes!

Ooohh... Chai tea is so good.

My prefered tea is Yorkshire tea made with two teabags so it is nice and strong, lots of milk and three or four spoonfuls of sugar.

A while ago there was a fad for unblended teas. My favourite then was a 50:50 mix of Assam and Cylon.

(Have I spelled 'Cylon' correctly? It doesn't look right.)

I've never heard the word before.

Ceylon. Not trying to be a jerk.

@EricList Thanks, And you are not a jerk.

I love to have a hot cup of tea, which makes me pee, giving me a nice TeaPee!

Lol.

That's funny

A good cup of builders tea , strong enough to stand the spoon in it.Anthing else is an infusion or tisane

Oh, cool.

In a 'builders' mug - thick china; black tea PG Tips is fine!

Cool.

I have a Batman mug and a huge mug. Also a Contigo travel mug.

Oh gosh I cannot stand sweet tea. Please don't drink sweet tea. So much sugar! Really badfor you

I have not had it in 6 months.

Tazo passion fruit.
Earl Grey.
Lipton's (bagged).
Peppermint.
Lemon Zinger.

Celestial Seasons, Candy Cane Lane, a peppermint green tea with a little vanilla and a hint of cinnamon. I don't care for plain peppermint tea but the vanilla really makes this one nice. Unfortunately it is "seasonal" tea so only on shelves around Christmas and this year didn't even make it to my area.

Yummy.

English breakfast tea

Yummy.

I enjoy Sencha.

What is that?

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Sencha is what they call quality unfermented green tea in Japan. As far as I know, it typically doesn't include other flavorings or sweeteners. At least I don't use any. Lol.

I'm all about the Earl Grey.

Hmmm... I've never tried it.

@Sarahroo29 Tastes like disinfectant.

@El-loco Lol.

Yes, Oolong with a little sugar, and I enjoy it both cold and hot.

Yummy.

Lipton's iced Lemon tea.

But then I like a proper cuppa.

I think Americans need to understand the difference between the past participle and the gerund regarding water.

What is cuppa?

@Sarahroo29 Cup of tea.

The grammar bit means that you make tea with boilING water and not boilED water.

@Sarahroo29 In England we have cockney rhyming slang .In the East End of London rhyming slang for cup of tea = cuppa rosie = Rosie Lee =Tea

@jacpod Okay. That is interesting.

Yeah I know about rhyming slang but most of it is incomprehensible to me. I guess you need to grow up with it.

I love Chai with French Vanilla creamer.

Mmmm...

I enjoy a right proper brew. (That's not me by the way - it's Guy Martin, bike racer and daredevil extraordinaire)

Cool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.