Agnostic.com

45 9

What word(s) do you never want to apply to you?

For me,

1. Ignorant
  2. Dead
  3. Religious

lol. #2 is a bit unavoidable, but at least I won't be around to know it applies.

silvereyes 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Conservative, stupid, smelly!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

Closed-minded.

Fascist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, bully, narcissist... Hey! Waitaminnute... While typing this got a mental image of an orange-hued monstrosity.

Lazy. Despite my depression, I force myself up every day to work two jobs while saving toward a better future, because no matter how terrible I feel I have a set of goals I have to achieve.

dead

selfish

self-centered

1. Dreary
  2. Mean
  3. Self-important.
  1. Boring
  2. Hateful
  3. Not tactile

Greedy, uncaring, stupid, corrupt.

Humorless, unkind, closed minded, unbending, hateful, smelly, conservative, unfeeling.

SamL Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

Normal

1. Selfish

2. Rude

3. Boring

Ignorant - I think though that it has two meanings; here we say 'pig-ignorant' meaning an ignorant boor; The other ignorant is just not knowing e.g. I am ignorant of the facts of how other people might be suffering. I don't mind being the second one.

Libertard,boring,self centered,egotistical,paranoid,bad listener,cruel,illogical.

Racist
Christian
Republican

Hypocrite, cruel, weak

Donutless.

yes, ignorant. about religious i could wholeheartedly laugh. other than that: creepy. brutal. waste o' space.

Trying hard not to be creepy too.

Inflexable, bigoted, cruel, corrupt, criminal

Conventional.

We are all ignorant one way or the other. Number 2 is inevitable, sadly

obis Level 6 Mar 5, 2018

Ignorant, close missed, apathetic...

"I find you guilty and sentence you to life imprisonment."

Jnei Level 8 Mar 6, 2018

Fearful
Obvious
Malignant

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32925
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.