Agnostic.com

27 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And there you have it, the reason phony christians are despised. They refuse to simply take the comfort their faith brings them and go about their business. That isn't good enough. Kim Davis types feel they need to shove their dogma up the asses of every American within earshot. They need to be -strongly- reminded that christianity is only important to christians and the rest of us could give a flying shit about their Sky Fairy and its storybook.

He's such a nightmare. One of the worst things about this state is the fact that people constantly vote against their own interests because of Christianity.

And this comes from a state that allows young children to be married off as long as its a girl and a man!!

I was raised in KY and as I remember, some of my friends had to elope to another state in order to get married; so you might be mistaken about this.

The state houses refused to vote on a bill banning marriages as young as 13, that is with parental consent. Maybe your friends didn't have parent approval.

Separation of Church and State. Is it that hard? Really?

That makes me just want to cough up my lunch and dinner, what an awful, awful woman.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I lived in Morehead for 26 years, and knew both Kim and her mother, since in Kentucky, government jobs are often dynasties. I had no complaint with their work abilities, and wasn't surprised that Kim is homophobic, due to that being a KY mountain redneck area, despite the presence of a liberal university in town.

Some of my male friends used to talk about how they would "kill" any "queer" who tried to touch them. In those parts, people often don't call the police if they have problems..they take care of it themselves with their shotguns.

Glad to be in good company HC.

Bevin must have found another news camera to latch onto for photo-ops.
Yeah, she's an inspiration to children, as long as those children are already little ignorant bigots. This is my home state..what a good for nothing POS.. Sigh.
BTW, governor Bonehead Bevin's hero has been married 3 times, was cheating with husband #3 while married to #2, got pregnant while still married to #2, etc. She's a model of those conservative "family values" just like Donald Trump. The hypocrisy is just mind-boggling. Okay, rant over.

As all Christian children should aspire to marry 4 times and then impose their beliefs about marriage upon others.

Phobic fascists!

Our Governor is an inspiration. I dare not say to what.

Vomit and diarrhoea.

Bevin is a pandering blowhard. Davis should be in prison.

Way too much wrong going on in that statement.....

Your state is crazy girlfriend!

Absolute, 100%, grade A bull.

Unless he means she's inspiring kids to grow up to be a blight to Kentucky and to America as a whole in which case, he's right on the money. Bevin's such a tool.

I fell like laughing until I vomit....what a cesspool of ignorance

It is a shame the people in Kentucky vote against their own interest but that is so true of much of the Bible Belt. Religion is used to get people to do what is in the politicians best interest but not in theirs.

Gag on her

gagorama

OCPD diseased retards.

Any man who says that is a damnable charlatan not to be trusted.

His statement would be more apt if the last word read, Amerikkka.

I think all music is spiritual to some extent. If it doesn't make you feel then it's no good

gag me

Well, yeah. As long as they’re not gay. Or atheist.

I've lived in Kentucky, no real surprise.

In a progressive society that kind of politician shouldn't have a chance because every time one of these so called "leaders" open their mouths and bring god or religion into what they're suppose to do they just dragg us back...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.