Agnostic.com

29 7

If you were being sent off to an isolated island with 3 other people, who would you pick to go with you?

I'd pick my husband and my middle brother. I think my brother needs to take a female of his choice so we can populate this island with more helping hands. lol.

silvereyes 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Donald Trump, Pat Robertson and the exchange student who kissed me a few weeks ago.

With company like that, she'll settle for me eventually.

If it's a one way trip for 2 of them, I will talk you up to the girl.

@DJVJ311 Trust me. As soon as I find a suitably sized rock or tree branch...

@JosephHarrison petition to make this happen for real.

LMAO

Three vegetarians

Hahahajaha

Someone that could build a boat.

Someone that could keep us fed.

Someone that could keep me entertained while we waited.

Can my dog count as one?

A friend of mine who's very good at survivalist stuff, another friend who's great company and a woman I know the first friend is into. (Matchmaker,matchmaker,make me a match)

Odd... two of the three just informed me that they would rather not!

Zster Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Two 6 foot tall and thin mid twenties bi sexual female Northern European super model types and an asexual combat surgeon/massage therapist/natural medicine expert/ninja/survivalist to do the heavy lifting.

Com on-- some of you guys answers were boringgggggg!!
🙂

3 female survivalist musicians and me. We will form a band... and play until discovered.

My two best friends and my cat.

My daughter and favorite singer lol

3 Goodlooking and single guys. Hopefully with survival skills. LOL

You would have to be the Adam and Eve because it would be sinful for your brother to impregnate a woman who was not his wife! joke (remember I live on an island but it is far from isolated).

My son and daughter I would hope a well skilled woman.

I'd pick Donald Trump. Barak Obama, and Stormy Daniels....I could use the entertainment.

That's an impossible choice. I would be torn between breaking up families and not finding the ones that I would really want to go with me. I've already said that I don't play well with others. So I would have to choose not to go if I had to pick three.

George Carlin, Buddha, and Mitch Hedberg

My daughter, my brother and woman doctor.

My wife and my daughters.

Do they have to be people? What about pets? Anyway...if I had pick people...I would pick my son...my mom....and my aunt

Anybody? Emma Watson, Bear Grylls, and Rhonda Rousey. Brains, skills, brawn, and my useless ass as morale support.

Depends on how long we were expecting to be on the island .

@silvereyes Well , if I take my cats , it will be the end of civilization as we know it , because we've all been fixed .

I couldnt leave my dogs so one person maybe

That would depend, many assume it would be idyllic, what if it is horrific? Inhospitable and such?
Woudl also depend how long for, if it is forever, it woud be dooming who ever I took.
If I took my pets, would I be able to feed them? I couldn't eat them.

This is a very Sartre question. Short term, people I like but don't know. Long term, people I don't like and that aren't trust worthy. Reasoning: Short term: getting to know people is fun, and helps out in a stressful situation. Long term: In the beginning, even people you don't like will 'tend' to work with you for survival....you will eventually hate your friends when stuck with them. And then you will feel bad about it which will make you hate them more. So, I choose people that I can have intrigue with, keep it interesting. Lord of the Flies interesting...

Robin Williams for laughs, Sophia Vergara for "entertainment" and for anything else......Macgyver!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.