Agnostic.com

59 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just ignore them and vote against evangelical politicians.

Perfect suggestion!

Or as the Mormons call it "Self Rape"
arseholes

He's a coach too....

This meme is fucking perfect!!!

WTF!

Unity Level 7 June 18, 2019

What a Dipshit

bobwjr Level 10 June 18, 2019

If this were true, then approximately 100% of Christians ARE GAY, including whoever said it.

What's next? "What if I didn't ask permission?" "Was it consensual?" "Is that illegal in my state?" "I paid for this?" "This was a sting operation?" "I'm under arrest?" Haha πŸ˜„

@NoPlanetB it's not like I'm weird and tied myself up...

What a complete crock of horseshit. My apologies to the horses.

mischl Level 8 June 18, 2019

Perhaps he is so ignorant of his holy book that he does not realize that it forbids masturbation anyway. They forbid every other form of sex, does he really think they missed that one.

But a priest raping an altarboy isn't?....

But of course. Same sex partners! Lol

zesty Level 7 Aug 12, 2019

I am so thinking about men when stroking.

JacarC Level 8 June 21, 2019

Anybody that suggests that masturbation is a male dominated sport never met my ex-girlfriend. I had to get up at 1am and go to Wal Mart for batteries, this is after 2 hours of stunt sex with me (I was younger, 2 hours is not a possibility now). On the good side, presents for her were easy to pick. As for gay sex I'm a little short on explaination here because it sure isn't my dick (or any dick) I'm thinking of during the act, and good thing I am alone otherwise Sofia Vergara would have a restraining order out on me.

do they know about anything they talk about?

These conservative Christian thinkers come out with the weirdest shit. If anything masturbation is autoeroticism. Nothing wrong if they understand the power of the Prime Directive. Every species needs to reproduce, that's what life is all about. It's a powerful force of nature and it's why your neighbor's little puppy dog starts humping you leg when you go into his living room.

I was really, really gay as a teenager, apparently.

Only when I use the other hand and it feels like someone else is doing it.

Is your 'other' hand feminine??

@Lillyfield41 You get it or you don't. If you have a penis or ever had a penis, you get this. πŸ™‚

@Sticks48 i know what you're saying. But it seems like if your other hand is masculine, according to the article, it's still gay. 😹

It is gay sex, with myself...and I LOVE IT!

Yes, masturbation is gay sex for one.

Who cares?

@NoPlanetB Is it panto season already?

Solo masturbation is a single sex act. "Homo" literally means "same." So if the penis belongs to a male, and the hand touching belongs to a male, then that is by definition a homosexual act. Ditto vagina and female.

Unless someone's heterosexuality is really that fragile, why does it matter? Sexuality is a best fit descriptor of sexual interest, not a straitjacket.

@NoPlanetB And where are your facts? You haven't given us a single one, or even an argument to support your position.

Unless there's a legal ruling on this somewhere, I'd say this was entirely a matter of opinion, rather than of facts.

@NoPlanetB

Okay. Let's go with what we have.

1. It is a sexual act
  2. Any sexual act is either homosexual (with someone of the same sex) or heterosexual (with someone of a different sex.)
  3. Nobody of a different sex is involved, so solo masturbation cannot be a heterosexual act.
  4. By a simple process of elimination, solo masturbation is a homosexual act.

The reality is that this is a subjective matter. There are no absolute 1 + 1 = 2 truths here, only different means of arriving at different conclusions. I'd love to hear what yours is, rather than have you keep pitching 'burden of proof' at me.

@NoPlanetB You won't though, will you? I've proved that I can support my argument with logic. That's far more than you've achieved. So the ball's in your court now. The burden is on your to prove that you at least have a reasoned argument for not considering solo masturbation to be a homosexual act.

As I said before, this isn't a matter of fact, it's one of opinion. You know this, and are being thoroughly disingenuous by placing burden of proof on me for something that is unprovable either way. You're just being lazy, and where's the fun in that? So come on, tell me why you think solo masturbation shouldn't be considered a homosexual act.

@NoPlanetB Burden of proof. Burden of proof. Change the record. When we're debating the existence or non-existence of something, then the burden of proof lies with the party arguing that it exists. Here, we're debating which pigeonhole a particular sexual act belongs in. If there's any burden of proof, it's equal to both sides.

You're starting to sound like one of the God botherers, who's right about God, just because they are, and just because they've been taught not to question it. Either that, or you're hetero, and your sexuality is so fragile to you that you can't stomach the idea that touching yourself might not be the heterosexual act that it blatantly isn't.

You really have contributed nothing to this conversation all along. You've provided no reasoned argument, just sticking to your guns that you're right and I'm wrong, and constantly trying to cast the burden of proof onto me, on a matter that I accept is subjective rather than black or white. From at least one perspective (the one I happen to hold) solo masturbation is a homosexual act. As I've already pointed out, to my understanding it has to be either homosexual or heterosexual (unless you want to invent a new sexuality especially for it) and I can't see any grounds for considering it heterosexual, on account of the total absence of anyone of a different sex to the person self-pleasuring.

I'm not sure how tedious you are as a human being, but your debating manner certainly is. Burden of proof. Burden of proof. Burden of proof. Like a mantra. Come back when you can actually engage me, rather than just persistently stating that you're right because 'facts.' Facts that you haven't even presented.

These closeted idiots are so predictable. So afraid others are enjoying sex-possibly DEVIANT sex-all the time. They’d love to be at a window, watching.
The deviants are these β€˜conservative Xtians’. I’m sure a good profiler could bring out their pathologies, all based from repression and denial.

Well...if it's wrong...i don't EVER want to be right...maybe i'll have another man there with me...so we can have a threesome!!!

…unless you are thinking about Jesus when you masturbate. Then everything is cool.

I like to picture my Jesus wearing high heels and black leather.

Since he's made up to begin with, next time I'll imagine him a VERY well-endowed trans. Hmmm...excuse me I have to go to the bathroom.

So while we are here - how many men do this with their non-dominant hand? Just laugh if you do....

A friend in college said that was common. πŸ˜‰

Both πŸ˜›

@Seeker3CO that's what I was told!

Yeah, your non-dominant hand is female!

It should all be good. The book only says it’s an abomination if a man lays with another man.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.