Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Map: The United States of America, ranked from best to worst

I loved Washington state, I'm sorry I ever moved away, except the cost of living..!!!

#USA
HippieChick58 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I moved to WA State when I was 20. I came out to visit someone I had met the previous year, we stayed in touch and he kept saying ya gotta come see WA State so on a whim I did.
As I was flying in (also the first time I have ever flown) on a bright sunny August day, the mountain out in all it's glory, I felt like I was coming home. I lived in and around the Seattle area for 20 years, allergies got me to move to the drier east side. It is much more republican but doable, tho the gop faction that wants to split the state in two is annoyingly ignorant.
I do wish there were more options for retirees.

Illinois isn't number 50 at least.

Cool..

Being a Florida resident, I think that the ranking of Florida is much too high.

@wordywalt I soooo agree.

Wow in middle again

bobwjr Level 10 June 24, 2019

I LOVE living in Washington State. Spectacular hiking, three national parks, the Pacific Ocean, and clean air and water.

We have a Democrat governor, Jay Inslee, and a Democrat majority in state government. Jay Inslee is a national leader in addressing climate change.

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson has now filed or joined 17 lawsuits against the Trump administration. Go, Bob!

After graduating from the University of Michigan at 21, I moved to Washington State and stayed.

Wise girl! Love photo number 2...!

I have a special place in my heart for Washington. It was there that I found (or refound) my liberal side. I lived in the Tacoma/Bothell/Everett area from 1993 to 1999. In 1999 we moved to Kansas. What a freaking shock, even though I'm originally from Nebraska. I loved the hiking, the ice caves, the water. If not for the cost of living and distance from extended family, I would have loved to stay there.

@HippieChick58 Sad that the distance prevents you from living in such a beautiful state.

@Marionville And now that all my kids have settled within 30 miles of where I live, there's no way I'd consider moving away. Sigh... At least living out there made them good little liberals too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:365242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.