Agnostic.com

68 28

Is sexual incompatibility a deal breaker for you?

With a high sex drive, sex is important to me. Mike and I were compatible until we had sex.

"I'm a giver," Mike said. "I only care about a woman's pleasure." Big talk.

"I need extra lubrication," I said, getting out a tube of AstroGlide. Mike disagreed. "You don't need lubrication" and entered me roughly.

It was like having sex with a battering ram. Although I explained what I like twice, he did not listen.

"I'm so fit, I can go for two more hours," he bragged. I groaned.

"Easy! Gentle! Slow down. Not so hard!" I said. "I can't relax. It hurts." Then, "I need a break." That ended it.

At 63, he couldn't even do cunnilingus. Instead of licking, he sucked on my clit hard like he was siphoning gas. Ouch. I don't want to see Mike again.

I have dealt with this before. Jackhammering. It's what these men like. Hurts like hell.

No wonder his ex-wife became a lesbian. She wanted a gentle woman. She married a woman.

LiterateHiker 9 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

68 comments (51 - 68)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow ...what a situation.....Sex is so important that of course it is a deal breaker.

Somebody not listening to the extent this guy didn't listen would definitely be a deal breaker. Slow and steady wins the race. No need to rush into this sort of scenario. To me, the goal is making love together...not having sex on or under each other. Sounded like this guy was very self absorbed. You have my sympathies.

Yes its deal breaker. However it is possible to make bad sex better through good communication.

Nikola Level 3 July 11, 2019

Absolutely. Life is too short for bad sex.

Obviously you gave enough signals … I must admit I was in my 50s when I encountered a woman who was game enough to give me precise instructions … and it became part of the successful intercourse. When she thought I needed to suck a little longer on her nipples she would gently push my head back onto her breast … during cunnilingus she would sometimes utter: "Same rhythm, same intensity!". However, she would herself move differently as she approached orgasm which made it rather difficult for me to maintain a steady rhythm and intensity. We rarely managed to orgasm in synch as she often climaxed during cunnilingus.

What a charmer. Sounds like he should stick to wanking.

One of the useful things about being a guy is of it really isn't working, then it really doesn't work. I've had one lass who wanted me to be a lot more dominant than I was really comfortable with - it wasn't that I'm prudish, I just find that sort of gameplay boring. So that only lasted one night.

I've also found a lass who really didn't like being orally pleasured, which was... disappointing. She had quite a fleshy labia minora, and was a bit embarrassed about it so didn't like me going down on her, no matter how many times I explained it was absolutely not a problem.
But, she was smart, fiesty and hotter than the surface of the sun, so we worked something out.

Inasmuch as you do not mention any emotional investment, It would seem that you would be happier with a battery operated boyfriend.

How about sport guys who have injuries that can cause some penis problems? Yes, I am one who has had that happen. Yet, I also like the things that my tongue and fingers can do.

I think he needs to see this post, or maybe explain to him what you said here. Explain your point of view. Not in the moment when tensions might distort a reaction. But now maybe, afterwards. Sex is an activity that people can learn. Sorry he didn't listen, but if everything else is good, it's worth working this out with him. Maybe in his world, he was rocking your world, all the way up until it stopped... He won't know your needs without you telling him, and I understand that you did in that moment, but guys sometimes can't think beyond "let's get this done NOW." And with our pants down, egos can get hurt easily. Again, if everything else is good, teach him to be the lover you need. If he can't listen... Don't know what to tell ya.

@ownworstenemy

Yesterday I copied this pos and changed "Mike" and "he" to "you."

Then emailed it to Mike.

@LiterateHiker best of luck to you. Hope he listens.

@LiterateHiker I am Hector, The Gipsy of the New Spain and... "I don't want to be like Mike"

I would say yes, Which I sometimes don't feel that great about it.

OMG, what a clod.

mischl Level 8 July 11, 2019

I'm so terribly sorry about your experience 😥 He behaved like a careless teenager. A brute. I can't believe a man his age can still believe that women like it rough, hard and for hours, all the contrary of what you were telling him. Sexual incompatibility is definitely a deal breaker.

I can assure you that many men his age are brutes!

So this is the guy After the guy with the plane?

@CallMeDave

Yes.

At my age it is not a deal breaker. In fact it would be quite the surprise if anything happened at all. I do enjoy playing in 69.

Georges Brassens sang it so well back in 1972 in "Quatre-vingt quinze fois sur cent" (95 times out of 100). My translation of the chorus:

Ninety-five times out of one hundred
The woman gets bored when she fucks
Whether she confesses it or not
It's not everyday she gets her but unwrikled
The poor dudes believing
The contrary are cuckolds
So when booty time comes
She's often feeling sad, poor thing
If her heart is not beating
Her body won't bulge either

Your not siphoning gas.. check.
its pretty damn important to enjoy the sex..

IMHO it's a big deal to have both partners wanting, and willing to "pleasure" for lack of better word, each other. I think that as even as uncomfortable it might be to some to express Still.I'll have to retort to both wanting,....

Definitely a deal breaker and honestly his actions don't sound like incompatibility... It sounds like assault

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:372708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.