Agnostic.com

17 2

Would you be too hot or too cold?

If you only had two choices, would you rather live the rest of your life being uncomfortably too hot or too cold?

• 7 votes
  • 14 votes
Biblebeltskeptic 6 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would choose too cold, perhaps. Because it's easier to escape from the cold - wrap yourself in a blanket, light a fireplace and warm up with cocoa. Cool, isn't it? But I live in a place where it's very hot. The only thing that saves me is a swimming pool and a heat pump that cools the air. The principle of operation of the cooling system using a heat pump is similar to a heating system, only fan coils are used instead of radiators. With passive cooling, the coolant simply circulates between the fan coils and the well, i.e. cold from the well directly enters the air conditioning system, but the compressor itself does not work. When I found out about it, I immediately installed it using SPRSUN.

I left CO for Austin to escape the damn cold.

I live in texas, i’ll always prefer being cold lol

Hence the reason why I live in Arizona

Too hot with AC of course though

I guess I should have clarified that if you couldn't change the condition. Haha

Can't stand even the slightest heat. And what exactly is uncomfortably too cold. For me, it would have to be in the -40s C or colder.

Cold

I'm pretty comfortable with temps in the 50's to 80's. I prefer living someplace that stays mostly within that range.

I can handle heat , hot hottubs , hot sauna hot showers hot humid days .Cold sucks cold rainy days , wet slush , cold feet , cold wind , cold showers , cold hearted people .

Definitely too cold... I can always turn up the heat or put more clothes on...

You can't put on more clothes or turn on the heat . The question was living your life being too hot or cold .

@Besalbub the question did not say my rights were to be violated lol

@Besalbub Exactly.

@Besalbub, @Cutiebeauty Your rights wouldn't be violated. I should've clarified if you couldn't do anything to become more comfortable.

@Biblebeltskeptic OK, in that case, it wouldn't really matter what the choice is.. Either way, I'd be uncomfortable...

Too cold. Cuz at least being cold I could put on layers or snuggle up in my bed with my comforter (not to be confused with the Holy Spirit ;P ). But if I was too hot, I could only take off so many layers....

I picked hot because too cold was what I did for 39 years and never again

lerlo Level 8 Sep 22, 2019

Me too. Worked most of my life outdoors in Chicago, too cold can be painful.

@PickledRick yeah I think the term is called shoveling 😝

I can always build a fire or add another layer!

I'm an Australian living in the UK. I reckon it'd have to be 45°C+ to be too hot for me.

Cooler is better for the waistline, warmer for relaxing.

But people change, when young I hated it hot, but now as everything slows down with age, I like to toast myself.

Can always find ways to get warmer

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 22, 2019

I have voted for “too cold” because it’s easier to make oneself warmer than cooler. I can cope better in cool conditions than those which are too hot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405336
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.