Agnostic.com

116 18

Do you talk to yourself?

And, does your self talk back? ; )

I talk to myself a lot. Even while I sleep. You?

silvereyes 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

116 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok, funny that you are asking this. I'm recently out of a live-in relationship and am alone in my house for the most part (my daugher is here sometimes), and yes, I sometimes have a running monologue. I'm weird. LOL!

Yes. I don't have imaginary friends to talk to anymore.

yes . more like thinking out loud I guess.

Why, what have you heard me say!? Lol

Apparently not.

I do, but I don’t talk back to myself.

Yes, and yes. Like, I'll answer myself if it's a question I know the answer to.

"Where the hell are my glasses?"

"Uhh, they're on your face."

"Why are my keys not hanging up?"

"Uhh, because you decided it would be fine to lay them on the coffee table."

I talk to my son, and unfortunately he never talks back.

YES and my friend films me. Apparently I was trying to tell her “the dude from ace ventura” would make a great professor for her or something

Sometimes I do that, it's usually just thinking out loud, maybe trying to reason something out while I'm doing it. I do it less than I used to, and not as negatively as I used to.

Yes, no. Argue sometimes. I don't always win.

Each and everyday I do this wiyhout fail. I've never questioned myself about it..

Yes, but if you make fun of me for it I will swear I was talking to my cats.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 27, 2018

Sort of, I’ll just pace around my house and move my mouth around as if I’m actually acting out a situation, but I immediately stop and feel stupid once I notice myself doing it

Adam7 Level 4 Mar 27, 2018

I talk to myself all the time. Also, I am somebody that has a condition where I hear voices so I talk to them too sometimes. The conversations are primitive and the voices say the same things over and over again. But it is somewhat entertaining honestly. This is rare because most people who hear voices are tormented by them whereas I cope with them very well.

I think about myself ,its better thing in the world but sometimes it is good to talk with friends and guardians,beacause some of them may be a turning point of life.

FAIZ Level 5 Mar 27, 2018

Only when the voices aren't paying attention.

All the time. Self-talk gets me through the day.

Only sane conversation of the day

No, just to my dog, and my cat, chooks, fish, lizards, plants .......

Everyone talks to themselves, the question is, do you move your lips?

Only when I really need some intelligent conversation, which is often. Problem is, I'm a bit worried about my Google Home Assistant recording it, and one day a couple of men in white coats with pills and syringes might come a-knocking and off I'll be dragged. Just so you know, I also talk to the TV, my ipad, my computer, my phone and my tablet, and sometimes it's not pretty.

All the time! Where else can I get the right answers? LOL

Yes. Even when I sleep. To much in fact. I can't shut myself up. If I was married, she'd leave me cause I talk to much to myself. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.