Agnostic.com

20 3

What WON'T you do?

Not what can't you do, cause if you were just a head in a jar, it's obvious marathons are out. I mean what is your mind set on you not doing. There were several things I said at one time I'd never do and then eventually did. What at this point in your life won't you do? And let's keep it civil...no vote/political answers if you can help it. 😁

jamessmithwick 6 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Leave my son an inheritance. I'm spending every penny I earn.

Interesting. If it's not too personal, what is the reason?

@BlueWave
What's the point of working if I don't enjoy what I have?

@PhoebeCat LOL! Good for you!

There's no way in hell I would have sex with any woman on this site at my house pictured in my bio that is located in Cascade Virginia on a road with the same name as the town even if she came to my door that is always unlocked and stripped all her clothes off and threw herself at me.
Don't believe me? Well, I would like to see you just try it young lady today or any day after today and see what happens. ?

What won't who do?

Obviously if you took the time to post this, then you came here to answer a question so you know who...

Marry again.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

Become a snake-handling preacher in the Appalachian congregation.

Too many things to mention.

I won't eat anything that has a mother, a face, bleeds, has awareness or is cloned.....Unless I am the Donner Party.

I'd never attend a church again..for any reason.

No more marriage.

I won’t eat meat or any animal product.

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that

I won't jump out of a perfectly good plane.

I won't skydive. That I'm sure about.

Nope, me neither.

I won't go to Hell.

I won't eat okra. bleck. patootie slime thing.

@Plainjane I do not typically eat anything breaded and boiled in fat often either,

@Plainjane my grandmother made fried okra that I yearn for today, 60 years later. She was from the south.

@Plainjane I can resist it. And I am southern enough to make the best collards ever.

What do you mean you don't have neck bones?

No. No. Smoked turkey wings is not the same thing..

I will not intentional hurt people. I will not give up my integrity. I will not have sex outside of a long term committed loving relationship as I'm tired of the hurt of being dumped. I

Same.
Same.
Same.

I won't not be myself unless it's life-threatening.

i will NOT die SOBER!!!!

For me one thing is rollercoasters. I've pretty much maintained that I won't ride another on ever again. And I'm sticking to that.

I run to the scariest coasters.

And yes I have done the technicolor yawn

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:47610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.