Agnostic.com

19 40

LINK Lincoln Project is going after McConnell - and I think they will get the turtle!

I couldn't think of a more deserving target.

HippieChick58 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I damn sure hope so. Turtle boy has been obstructing real governance for too damn long.

I can only hope. Support Amy McGrath

Dat wood bee wonderful...to see the end of that power hungry, self-centered, jerk.....if it happens, I will smile hugely, and often.

Eh I don't much see a difference anymore. All politicians are scumbags who'd sell their mother for lobbyist money.

He does look like tooter the turtle though.

Good Luck! The GOP has done a good job gerrymandering state districts which allowed them to win the electoral votes. I can't stand the SOB.

Trod Level 5 May 24, 2020

I loathe him even more than Hair Furor, because he knows full well what destruction he is causing and revels in it. When he finally croaks I really wish we could bury him at the bottom of an outhouse and repay him in kind for his "service."

I like the way you think!

Mad Dog PAC has been putting up billboards about McConnell here in Kentucky for the last year. Only one person deserves a little more animosity. The Lincoln Project has good stuff, and George Conway knows how to get under orange skin.

As deserving a recipient as Trump, perhaps even more so.

Bitch McConnell does not deserve to even be in office. He has the Senate can most of the legislation and he said proudly that they would do all they could to see that Obama was a one term president. He is bought and paid for by the top 1 percent.

A really good day would be him and Henry Kissinger kicking the bucket.

moscow mitch always complains about partisanship but no one is more partisan than him.
We now have scores of right-wing federal judges and 2 more bastard supreme court justices because of him.
And hen there was that circus of an impeachment "trial."

And his refusal of Merrick Garland.

McConnell is a pos. I've voted against him every time for the last 36 years. I loathe him. His approval rating in Ky was only 18% the last time I checked.
This is the same thing I've been saying. Moscow Mitch is far worse than Drumpf.

That's like saying getting stabbed to death is worse than being beaten to death. They're both horrible.

I'll believe it when I see it. These pricks always seem to land on their feet and get away with everything.

I am cautiously optimistic that McConnell will be taken out in November! So glad the Lincoln project is going after him!!!

Mitch has got to go, and so does his wife.

And their little fucking doggie too!

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 May 23, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.