Agnostic.com

30 3

LINK James Dobson Warns Democrats Will ‘Enslave’ Conservative Christians | Michael Stone

Believing in the unseen, tends to make religious people irrationally fearful.

snytiger6 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Christianity would be a lot easier to stomach if the loudest among them were screaming for equality instead of always playing the victim. And, an aside here, if there was a Heaven, and such people are to inhabit the place, the infighting, backstabbing, and posturing would render the place much less desirable than Hell.

One reason it cannot really exist. I have always thought hell would be way more fun.

Oh why not? Lets do it!

Are we putting together a “to do” list or what, because I could really use the help. My lawn looks like the African Savannah and the dust bunnies in my house are getting surly.

Poor Dobson. ‘Donations’ must be down, and nothing loosens the Xtian purse strings like fear. 🙄

Dobson is a truly evil man.

He is absolutely projecting. He and his ilk would love to kill, imprison and enslave non-Christians all around the world. And Dobson is one of the biggest fucking scumbags on the planet, him Kenneth Copeland, and Donald Trump are all in the top 10 I think.

I haven't seen where Dobson has said this, but a number of other televangelists have advocated for putting gays, abortionists, and selected others in concentration camps to die. We do find Christian leadrs here in the US who are in favor of very violent treatment of those they don't like.
[nytimes.com]

@RussRAB Yep, I think we all tend to miss the core lesson from Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin and others. Its not shocking that psychotic power hungry men exist, its shocking that millions of people continue go along with him. I mean, this is a dude who has bragged about shitting on golden toilets, yet his biggest supporters are blue collar and working folks think he is on their side? He wouldn't let most of his working supporters into one of his hotels.

He is a absolute psychotic, cowardly, moron --- but he got into power, and remains there, it might just mean he has just helped accelerate a decay in America that was already well under way.

@Observer-Effect I keep hearing about how trump is a genius. If so, he did become president, he is taking the government apart piece by piece, and he is enriching himself, his family and his close supporters. Money is flowing to the rich like at no other time and the Senate repubs are behind him. I cannot but think he is the one person to end this for all others, the corruption is gargantuan, as is the cost to his supporters. I think it is this last comment that holds the water and will be the failing of him.

They are already enslaved, all they could gain is their freedom.

It's their victim complex. Fuckem!

This is a great graphic to keep on hand to be quickly pasted into websites and emails for everytime one of the a-holes tries to play victim. Its a clear and simple hit below the belt of these gaslighting scum.

The thing about Dobson... and personally, it's rather scary, is when he says stuff like this, he is projecting.
Projecting his inner wishes of what he would like to do to others.

Whining that Christians will be enslaved, or packed off to indoctrination camps. All of that stuff is EXACTLY what he would like to do to people who aren't towing the line with his beliefs.

He and people like Pat Robertson aren't kidding around. Pat Robertson literally says beat children who don't believe, into respecting Christianity.

People that think and feel this way aren't kidding when they talk about just shipping off and locking up homosexuals. Or killing gays.

Look at the hoops those types are jumping through right now to have gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability language taken out of the recent Lynching Act that was being passed. It is a clear indication that they have no problem with those people being injured or killed. And I mean no problem. Since they know they feel that way, they of course believe people with opposing views feel that same way about them. They are convinced they would suffer a similar fate.

Enslave them for WHAT?? There is no shortage of labor. It would cost too much to feed them. They are too many; where are the shacks to house them. And, oh by the way, they are already enslaved by their beliefs and their pastors.

What a hysterical pearl clutching hate driven extremist. He does not care he just wants to be free to persecute,harass and vilify. What a sad little man he is.

Wouldn't work well. They won't even put on masks when told to.

Conservatives keep comparing their "persecuted" heroes, like Michael Flynn, to real ones like Rosa Parks and Nelson Mandela. Then of course Progressives are going to enslave them. Something they actually did to Africans. Amazing

Sounds like a big lie to me! 🙄🙄🙄

If by "Enslave" Dobson means prevent these assholes from running roughshod over the basic rights of the rest of us and imposing their Dominionist will, then yes, he's right.
What a giant Prick he is! My mother used to read aloud from his books at the dinner table back in the 1970s, along with books from Robertson and Wilkerson. Dinner at my house was such a "joy," as you can imagine. My older brother responded by declaring his atheism at age 10. Came right out and told my parents they were batshit crazy for believing that garbage. He was the first stepping stone toward me eventually escaping their indoctrination. Yay big brother!

Evangelistic’s and other so called Christian’s seem hell bent On declaring that they are so discriminated against!!!

While they insist the word god(S) Inserted in every public place, government buildings, and prayer in school why?

All the known major Christian holidays are Federal Holidays, while other religions do not have one!!!

Yet, they are all victims of religious persecution instigated by their own greedy power hungry leaders!!

What other industries get paid Federal Holidays, tax exempt properties and religious school who now get taxpayer support through vouchers and grants!!!

Even received PPP money’s from the Pandemic CARE act!!!

This country was never a Christian nation!!!

Islamist always declare they are discriminated and victims even when they have 52 Sharia governed countries and 1.67 billion followers of Islam!!!

All religions are victims of their own lies, disinformation, and all out propaganda!!!

Love the video. I copied and posted it on Facebook.

Always wanted 2 or 3 slaves. How do you think we will allot them?

Some of these SOB's just need to be locked away in straight jackets for their paranoid delusions. Of course my comment is rhetorical for those who might think that having a delusional Christian locked away is a fulfillment of Dobson's warning.

I wonder how exactly they will be enslaved?

Fear mongering when they realize they are starting to lose their stranglehold on their followers.

Much like the dear leader accuses others of crimes he has actually committed, these asshats reliably project onto others what they would do if given the chance.

His delusional thinking serves to scaremonger others of his mindset, perpetuating the ignorance.

Slowly puts the lampshade back on top of the man catcher No idea where they got that idea from.

James can suck my dick but he has to clean it up and disinfect it afterward.

Good Christians get lots of practice! Glory!

Good grief.
I sure would love to sit down with some of these lunatics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.