Agnostic.com

9 12

LINK Christian Bigot Flips Out After Airbnb Guest’s Review Tells People Who He Is | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Some people just don't want to own (take responsibility for) who they are.

snytiger6 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Delusionals using real deadly weapons to fight a fictional character. All their leader needs to do is label someone or a group to be in league that fictional character to commit murder. Hope the FBI are monitoring them.

I had a similar thought while I was looking at this, but on second thought I realized there's nothing fictional about the people they're actually prepared to shoot. Minorities, immigrants, unbelievers...It wouldn't take much at all for them to put this practice to use.

@pasha-one-nine I would bet that some are calling Liberals and Democrats evil too....

Wow. Just wow.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

If you shoot a Nazi, slave-owner, or child-molester, is that a crime, or justice? Sometimes it is just time to take out the trash... And get them before they get you. I do wish I could be more harmonious, but the reality is they aren't either.

That was what was remarkable about peaceful protest, you confront without violence, you get your ass kicked and public opinion changes. Sometimes the scale of violence prevents just having a simple sit in. These people are full on military grade jack booted thugs. The public has seen enough and Fox News can't spin this into the kind of story they want to make it.

@Willow_Wisp We know the president obtained his election by illegal and unconstitutional means: colluding with Putin's GRU. These secret, covert troops are being marshalled entirely outside of their mandate, and in violation of their Constitutional oaths. Their illegal behavior is TREASON and denotes them as TRAITORS in service to the foreign agent Trump; they are essentially spies, saboteurs and worse. As such, anyone brave enough to consider themselves to be a member of the American Resistance has a DUTY to interfere and to degrade their operation by ANY means necessary. That duty IS Constitutional! Come November, that body armor won't be enough for them, or their enablers, and that includes the local police. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of company on this view. If it's war they want,...

@racocn8 We'll do what must be done with as much restraint as the situation allows, we are not them.

@Willow_Wisp Agreed.

"Have you ever realized that the left is permitted to be bigoted?"
lol, priceless

Right wing Snowflake stuff right there.

Do you hate gays, blacks,and hispanics?

@xenoview i hate everybody 😀

Yikes mistake

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2020

My property is also listed on Airbnb and someday I may get a similar review from the opposit political side. I do my best to keep all conversations apolitical with my guests but I have not removed the Democrat parking only sign from my front yard that my husband put up. I do not intend to remove the sign. The sign is very visible in the winter but partially obscured by vegetation in the summer. So far it has not been mentioned by any of my conservative guests of which I have had many. A local gun club books my place often for their members attending from out of state. On the plus side many of my guests have happily opened up with their similar views possibly because they noticed the sign. If I get any negative reviews from a conservative guest that complain about my sign, I will hopefully respond with grace.

Regarding the linked review, i think the right wing nut has now been exposed and people who do not want to spend their money there have been given a heads up. I think that is a good thing. If my business is exposed, I will live with it as well without lashing out. I actually think that are more lefties using Airbnb than right wingers.

Well for some of these people there's the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost, and Smith & Wesson.
I'm sure the Christianity part is to mask the gun worshiping part, and the Confederacy part, and the racist part, etc etc etc.
It's their culture and we have to respect that, even though they have zero respect for any culture not their own.
It doesn't even qualify as a culture, more like a cult.

Idiots seem to want to shoot people who do not agree with them. I wonder why? Trump says there were good people on both sides. Lying wishy washy president.

The truth hurts....if it’s not their truth!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.