Agnostic.com

58 7

I sent a "Hello" to numerous gals at Agnostic, and I only got a response from one of them. I thought Agnostics would be more communicative. Another big let-down.

grbosworth 4 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good luck

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 17, 2020

When I joined this site I was not looking for a significant other. It's hard for me to imagine that I would give up the bit of nothing that I have in order to be with someone here. Anything is possible but I am not desperately trying to change my situation.

Was that it? Just a "hello" or was there more? Post the message. How can we possibly know how to respond unless we know what you actually sent them.

If it was just "hello" and nothing more maybe they thought you put no effort into the contact. Sometimes trolls do this "phishing" for attention so they get ignored a lot. If it was more, post it and let us maybe help you compose something more responsive.

Leelu Level 7 Aug 19, 2020

Maybe he's just looking for women who he believes won't say "Oh God" when approaching orgasm.

That's what she said.

Michael Scott lives!

. . . Another big, big let down in a long, long, long line of letdowns

Sometimes when I see that someone I have not seen before is on this platform. I read something in their Bio that interests me, I may or may not say what or why, but I will send a "Hello" or a "Smile." I basically mean nothing other than they said something I find interesting and so I say so. If the person takes it with more meaning then I am sorry for the misunderstanding. For me this is a site where I can communicate with people I will probably never meet, so like if I saw someone in one of the eating establishment I frequent and I over heard them saying something interesting, I might break into the conversation to ask a question or for a clarification. This is accepted if one does not make it a pain. I am the kind of person who if I see something that brings a pleasant notice I say so. I have walked up to women to tell them I like the way they are doing their hair. I just give them a compliment and walk away. If I see the same person again I might smile, but I will not approach them unless they approach me first. I am not a creep, I am just old enough to give a compliment and not really care about the outcome. I have the ability to apologize, if I make a faux-pas.

. . . Failure after failure after failure after failure after failure . . .

@Green_Soldier71 . . . after failure after failure after failure after failure after failure

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.