Agnostic.com

35 18

LINK Right-Wing Pastor Says His Prayers Killed Ruth Bader Ginsburg | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Patheos article about pastor claiming his prayers killed RBG

Hages 7 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Christ must be do proud. Horrendous things these people do and say for their God of love 😢

In that case her family should sue him.

Since this Pastor Bozo has confessed, can we prosecute him and throw him in jail?

What a complete ass to make such a claim. It violates one of his Ten Commandments not to mention something about being prideful. To this guy, the Christian God is just his slave to carry out his bidding from prayers.

What a pity he didn't pray for something useful, such as an end to world hunger, poverty or violence. They always pray for something deplorable, instead.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 23, 2020

Hey Mofo, love this.

With such a confession he should be put on trial for sorcery!

Should we be the gathering kindling? Or break out the witch dunking chair? 🤔

My thoughts are along the same line. Burn him at the stake.

@oldFloyd Not much kindlin' left here in California.🤔 I've got a rack upstairs. Maybe we could 'send him up for a stretch'.

@Silver1wun Rack em up.😆

Thou shalt not kill....except if you are a christian pastor then you can get a pass from the Lord to smite your enemies.

The funny part about Thou shalt not kill is that after Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments he ordered 3000 people to be killed

@abyers1970 True, no rehabilitation. God in the Old Testament is a very jealous dude that has no problem killing women and children when it suits his purpose. Coupled with his, "you had better like me or I will send you to hell", he comes across as a very impulsive teenager.

Ideas like this only show that god is evil and there is no heaven, only stages of hell filled with SOB's like this guy.

If he insists upon being believed then why is he not indicted for murder? Oh wait, he probably thinks he is above the law too.

g

This vicious idiot calls himself religious?????

I’d rather see him develop cancer and die a slow and painful death. That may be a nasty thing to say, but this clown isn’t a human being. It is human garbage not worthy of pity.

They get dumb and dumber

@K9Kohle789 I doubt it.. Trump continues to break the record

What a maroon!

Just another example of lunacy and bile.

He is your average Trump heathen....

Well then perhaps he should be arrested for murder. Just because he got god to do the hit doesn't mean he's not culpable.

Religion poisons everything, as is shown by this guy and his stupid brain!

Then he should confess and appear before a court for his punishment, it would be murder.

Lobotomies for republicans.......

Only works if you can find a brain to begin with.

@Healthydoc70 be like opening up vacuum packed coffee !

Is that what you call first degree murder?

premeditated 1st degree murder

So the pastor has bragged about praying RBG to death. If he did cause her death, then he broke one of the ten commandments.

He probably doesn’t know that.

He only understands manipulation and greed.

Asses will be asses.
My prayers made him syphiletic.

Unforgiveable.

Living in a fairy tale is damaging to one's brain. This fellow has his own megalomaniacal issues!

He belongs in Bellevue hospital mental ward.

@SeaRay215ex bellevue is a non sectarian institution. he wouldn't be allowed in beside that place is for crazy people like me--not evildoers and murderers

I wouldn't be surprised if a Russian agent was shining X rays or Gama Rays at her bedroom when she was sleeping on invitation from DJT to be honest.
I put nothing at all past these low lives.

Only a Trump believing POS like this would think that he should be given a medal. His religion has turned to hate. RBG was killed mostly by her age and normal processes. I did not know her state of health.

She'd been battling cancer. However, she kept up with her duties to the Court right to the end.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.