Agnostic.com

16 14

[rawstory.com]

GOOD NEWS??? Debate commission says moderator, Kristen Welker of NBC can cut Trump's microphone for 2 minutes if he interrupts Biden. AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! Agree/Disagree??

sassygirl3869 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He'll still talk outloud during Biden's turn, knowing that it's difficult to concentrate when someone is interrupting. Cutting his mic will make it less obnoxious for the audience, but still hurtful to Biden. Perhaps they each need to be in a sound proof booth, so they can be thoughtful in their responses.

Trump doesn't need to worry, since he doesn't like to make sense or turn out a complete thought, but Biden likes to be eloquent, which is hard when being interrupted constantly.

Right Julie.

He's a mad dog. They should be using a shock collar.

Just pathetic that a "leader" must be controlled by others to give someone else their turn!

Similar to go stand in the corner for a "time out" little boy.

Please,spare us his pointless nonsense

Trump will be a no show, he’ll find an excuse.
He can’t take being cut off like that despite his experiences with flotus.

How about for entire thing. Less is more.

I kinda liked watching him look like a childish asshole standing right there for a direct comparison of someone who knows how to follow basic rules. It didn't work well for him being called out on it repeatedly.

MsAl Level 8 Oct 19, 2020

Watch him back out because of this rule.😉

I think he should have his cord cut off. Not just turned off.

& just where shall we put the cord after it is cut?

Fantistic!! news!!If it happens, that will make the idiot absolutely furious. He will explode and make even more an ass of himself than he did in the last debate.

And the crowd will go,,,,"la, la, la,,,,,,".......He will implode in a ball of fat and stupid.

Agree.

I think I'd watch it if she could use a taser on him when he interrupts anyone. That I think would get the viewership. I would PAY to see that.

The good news is that sanity prevailed. The bad news is that it is the exception not the rule anymore. Pretty sure I will lose my shit if Trump is reelected.

me too.

I lost my shit four years ago.............

@PondartIncbendog A young woman delivered me Meals on Wheels the day after the 2016 election. She was so upset with the outcome that she could barely talk. I made her come in and sit down and I summoned every positive thing I could think if to say to calm her. I mean, we knew it would be bad but I think it surpassed all of our worst nightmares. Thankfully it is almost over. There just can't be that many messed up Americans. There just can't.

@LovinLarge The day after the election, I had a carpenter over working on my garage door. He came in an started to brag about how he had voted for Trump. One minute later, he's out the door. No paycheck again.

@PondartIncbendog Yes, it says so much more about them than just how they voted.

Agree, but I would prefer if they cut for an hour and a half instead. Lol

So would I Nick LOL.

Could only be better if the mic cut off was also linked to a shock collar around captain combover's neck.

Definitely LOL.

Let me adjust the voltage though...............

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.