Agnostic.com

23 11

LINK Religious Conservatives Lash Out at Kellogg’s Over “Anti-Christian” Cereal | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Kellogg’s recently announced that it would be selling six of its most popular cereals in one box for a promotion called “All Together” while making a $50,000 donation to support anti-bullying and advocacy causes on behalf of GLAAD Spirit Day.

snytiger6 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let me guess, it's the "togetherness" that's "Anti-Christian", checking...

"Kellogg’s has supported the homosexual community for a long time, and now it is obvious they are going after our children… Kellogg’s goal is to normalize the LGBTQ lifestyle by using cereal mascots to brainwash children. The company is also donating $50,000 to GLAAD to support its anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy work."

I was wrong, cereal makes you gay, who knew?
I've heard a lot of complaints about gay frogs too, but haven't investigated because of the stupid.

Oh shit, I had no idea eating all those corn flakes was going to make me gay. When does that happen, I am waiting for the notice in the mail.

The complainers sound like a bunch of fruit loops to me!

Boy, just wait 'til they find out about my blasphemous hot cross buns!

So let me get this straight, cereal company goes after kids = bad, but when the church does it’s ok? It does not surprise me that they are pro-bullying, either. How else are they to slow the hemorrhage of members? 😉

Zster Level 8 Oct 26, 2020

Just saying your are a Christian does not make you a Christian. In most instances it just makes you a lier and a hypocrite.

... and willfully ignorant.

Truth!

No equal inclusiveness goes unpunished.

Leelu Level 7 Oct 26, 2020

Well I’m glad when anyone tries to be inclusive of people persecuted for no good reason. So good on Kelloggs 😊

Ken Ham is a notorious bigot and hate-monger. For him to denounce Kellogg as being anti-science is pure finger-in-the-eye from a rabid creationist.

On a dime, Christianity quickly devolves into the ugliest degenerate perversity. It seeks to numb their believers into swallowing the rank hypocrisy that Christianity is based on. It is mental illness at its worst.

I know my Corn Flakes made a very nasty comment about Pat Robertson the other morning...

Diversity should be normal.

For a group of people who allegedly believes in love and acceptance, they go out of their way to be unloving and unaccepting of everyone who don't look like them.

What a bunch of dumb ass karens.

Too little, too late! Still, I would totally support a coup by the Cereal Mascots, seizing power in the U.S. to restore order in that failed nation ...

Reminds me of something Aussies say about bad drivers: did he get his license from the bottom of a cereal packet 😂

Is oatmeal okay?

And, these people call themselves Christians are condemning Kellogg's is putting on an anti=bullying campaign???

To me, whenever you add milk to this cereal, it will become a textural nightmare. Anyways, these fundies getting worked up over a cereal is quite cringy

Ah yes. Let's open up twitter and see what the xtians are pissed off about today lol

it was just in the mornings news that the chap that does the voice overs for the Tony the Tiger commercials was gunned down in front of his house by some nut with a machine gun...police are not releasing much in the way of details at the moment but they do believe it was an act of violence by a cereal killer......

The article didn't state which nutball preacher started this one - or is it collective insanity?

FFS, how absolutely pathetic can these God-mobsters get?

They could descend as far as Recep Tayyip Erdoğan who openly supports the murder of those who insult Allah and Mohammad.

According to them if you are not a bigot you are not a Xtian.

Meets the needs of the company, helps support a good cause. I'll try a small box. Everything has to start somewhere.

According to my mom, when she pushed that first bowl of breakfast cereal towards me, I picked it up and chucked it at the wall! Which was the beginning of a life-long aversion to breakfast cereal. But I never thought about it contributing to a life-long aversion to religion!

Trust the pig fucker, sorry (Fuc'😉 Ken Ham, to make a fuss over this, miserable bastard has never gotten over being made a fool of by a banana on his own pod cast.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546921
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.