Agnostic.com

15 33

I'm an atheist who loves cats....

snytiger6 9 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do ya really, really, really?

For having a degree she sure did not have public speaking or video production classes!!

Is she allergic to cats in reality or just suffering from social isolation!!!

@of-the-mountain The video's several years old, accounting for some of the video quality, but I still think it's a classic, like the one in which a crying kid begs viewers to leave Brittany Spears alone. It was later revealed that this is a comedienne taking a jab at eHarmony.

On the other hand, Erwin Schrödinger was an atheist who evidently did not! 😉

Cats are cool.

a "catheist" no doubt.......there should only be one in the world...it should be stuffed ...we can take turns looking at it!!

I'm an atheist with three cats...and two dogs...and four chickens...and two ducks...and one Green Cheek Conure...and two recently added rats.

I'm a cat who loves atheists.

I like cats and dogs along with most animals.

I'm severely allergic so 100% a dog guy.

Yep, me too and IF I wanted shit on my kitchen floor then I'd do it myself so WHY bother having a cat in the first place.

@Triphid I've never had any of my cats shit on any of my floors--now, hack up a fur ball or barf up some food? That would be a yes.

@Joanne When one of our cats throws up, we refer to it as "sharing the love"... don't know how that got started, but I know it began with the previous set of cats.

@Joanne, @Triphid If cats are mistreated some of them will act out.

@Joanne I get numerous cats these days using my front verandah and gardens as their own personal 'litter trays' unfortunately and most annoyingly, it costs me an average of $25.00 per week in the strongest disinfectant that I can buy.
NEVER once have I had such a problem with stray dogs though since laws here make it illegal for dogs to be straying/wandering around freely as cats are permitted to do.
Conversely, when my Blue Heeler, Charlie, was still alive he came to my house as a Rescue Dog ( my daughter and I rescued him btw), unhouse trained BUT would ALWAYS go to furthest corner of the backyard to 'do his business' and always in almost the same place as his previous 'businesses.'
Cats, on the other hand, in my experiences with owning quite a number in my time, aren't so 'caring' as to WHERE they crap/pee just so long as they are leaving their scent markers in as obvious a place as possible even though they bury it
so, as of tonight I'll be re-installing my 'cat deterrent system with nozzles placed strategically where they pee and at the right level/height so they will get a nice spray of Turpentine and Citronella Oil up their rear end.

@Triphid : Yes, that can be annoying and I do sometimes have cat poo issues in my yard. Two of my cats go in a litter box (one is totally an indoor cat and the other is inside most of the time).

I am a bit more of a dogs over cats person. But I love all kinds of animals; which is why I have so many. In my defense, I do kind of just end up with some rather than seeking them out.

On top of my pets I get about fifty turkeys that come visit my field every morning, there are several feral rabbits running around (set free by neighbors). I see deer almost every night; and, lately, a couple of skunks have been coming around. I typically get possums as well but I haven't seen any in awhile.

@Joanne Blimey, I reckon you'd feel right at home here.
With my 'drop--in for a free meal' Wedge-tailed Eagle, my resident goanna, a yard with Shingle-backed lizards, Geckos, Crested Wood pigeons, Magpies, a Tawny Frogmouth, frogs breeding in my garden pond and a resident Echidna as well.

I have slight preference for dogs but I do like cats. I do agree with said in the photo.

I'd say cats are X times better than dogs, but you can't divide by zero...

And I thought a cat might like Bastet as a God. Not just theirs, but ours too? 🙄🙄🙄

I ❤❤❤ 🐈🐅🐆🐱🐱🐆🐅🐈❤❤❤❤

I knew I liked you!

What does the saying in that meme have anything to do with cats?

Um, the picture, it has a cat in it 😉

I just needed to write something that went with the photo.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.