Agnostic.com

11 15

LINK New Orleans archdiocese urges Catholics to avoid new Johnson & Johnson vaccine

I'm not going to ask which brand I'm getting, I just want to get one and I don't care where the cell lines came from. I don't care what a group of pedophiles think.

(RNS) — The Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans has declared the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Johnson & Johnson “morally compromised” and asked Catholics to avoid it if given the choice, citing concerns about the use of cells with distant ties to abortion “in development and production.”

The archdiocese issued the statement on Friday (Feb. 26), stating that while the decision regarding whether to get a vaccine is an individual choice, “the latest vaccine from Janssen/Johnson & Johnson is morally compromised as it uses the abortion-derived cell line in development and production of the vaccine as well as the testing.”

Several COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers used cells originally derived from tissue from an aborted fetus in the 1970s, but the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines used the cell lines only to test their vaccines, making the “connection to abortion … extremely remote,” the statement said.

But the statement argues that the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which was approved for emergency use by the FDA over the weekend, makes “extensive use of abortion-derived cell lines.”

HippieChick58 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am totally enamored by people who have no idea what they are talking about become experts as soon as they get a soapbox.

J& J put out a statement saying No fetal tissue was used in developing or producing their vaccine. This actually sounds like an Anti-Vaxx claim...

🤔
So pedophiles have morals.
They have a conscience about aborted cells
being used. All pedophiles deserve death.

Do know if they deserve death. We all die eventually.

The ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy is strong in the archdiocese. Nothing new there.

"In these, strong is the Farce I see." -Atheist Yoda, 2021.

Well, here's hoping EVERY Cross Kissing Priest harkens well, refuses to be vaccinated and drops DEAD very very slowly and painfully.
Then we will see just how long it takes before the Protector Of Paedophile Employees, aka the POPE, does a sudden back-flip when he runs out his Cross Kissing, Kiddie Fiddling, Bottom Dwelling, Low-life Scum-bag Priests and Congregation Members as well.

This is how much I care if these assholes listen to their whack job priest.

The problem is the virus doesn't know the religious beliefs of the person it affects.

@barjoe it does if you don't wear protection.

Read about this insanity. Don't take a certain vaccine but risk death instead. Jesus will be there for you nonsense. Another example of hypocrisy personified.

That coming from Pedophile Central is morally repugnant..

Being that Archdiocese of New Orleans has the largest African American representation in the US, that makes it even more evil and irresponsible.

That's the crazy train pulling in.

Totally irresponsible!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.