Agnostic.com

89 7

Would you rather be crazy rich or deeply in love?

kensmile4u 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

89 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going for love. Money may make you comfortable and get you some good toys, but deep love is beyond great wealth.

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you!

You've got to be kidding. So long as the love is mutual, it wins hands-down over mere richness.

Sooz Level 6 Apr 17, 2018

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you hands down!

At this point in my life...the money sure could help.

Thanks for your comment. I hope you find just the right amount of both!

Consciously unrequited love sucks. Show me the money. That said, mutual crazy love is amazing.

Thanks for the comment. It would be nice to have both.

Love the answer and Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favorite movies. Lol I have a lot of fav movies!

To be deeply in love one would be rich beyond measure.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you...

As long as the love is reciprocal, I'll take it. Money? I can make that myself.

Thanks for your comment. I like your perspective on this issue and i agree with you.

I’d rather be comfortable and deeply in love.

Thanks for your comment. If I had three wishes I would use one of them to have your answer.

Having been in deep unconditional love before so having that perspective I'd chose love hands down over being rich. No amount of money could be as amazing as the feeling of being in mutual deep "words can't begin do describe the depth of our love" kind of love. It is the most amazing human experience!

Thanks for your comment. Nice way to describe being in love! I want that feeling very much.

Crazy. Then I could be all three at once.

Thank for your humorous comment.

Thankfully, the two parameters are not mutually exclusive.
Going along with your premise...
There are two ways to live well in NYC (my realm of choice): with lots of money, or with just enough to get by.
So, wealth is really unnecessary.
Love is priceless. I go with it.

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you.

What if I were crazy in love with money? What then?

Then you better get some money or you will be deeply sad! Thanks for your comment.

@kensmile4u Fine advice were it the case.

You'd soon be just plain crazy.

@hellskitchman I suppose you would know more about vanilla loco than I.

having a lot of money don't bring you happiness,even if you have all the riches in the world ,but you don't have some one who will love you uncondtionally ,the chances are you will die alone.
yes you will have all your momey and of of your material possessionns .
but what good is it if when you die no body will be there at your bedside .

Thanks for the comment. I agree

I wouldn't die alone. I'd die with one of the people I purchased using Oprah type money.

This is easy. I would rather have love.

Thanks for your answer. I stopped chasing money many years ago. I have not stopped seeking love.

Crazy Rich- I can rent all the love I want LOL

Lol. Thanks for your comment. I agree that the crazy rich can buy a constant supply of any earthly pleasure. But can it guarantee true love?

@kensmile4u I would truely love to find out for myself LOL.

Me too! I used to chase the almighty dollar; did better than I ever thought I would .....didn’t make me happy, only made me want more.

I see friends who appear to be deeply in love.....seems much more satisfying than a big bank balance?

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you. Love is more important.

I already have Love, think I want crazy rich now 🙂

I choose the one I've never had the chance to try: crazy rich. I think I'd be deeply in love with being crazy rich.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 18, 2018

I'm already broke and crazy in love and it's pretty awesome. ?

Thanks for your comment. I'm jealous.

@kensmile4u we've been together for 11 years so I'm not talking about infactuation... real love... the good and the bad... unconditional love is so rare these days...

@M3G4N666 I had that once. I saw you mentioned alcoholism on one of your posts. Please be careful with that because that stole my only experience with real love in the past after 17 years of the good and a lot of bad. She fell a long way and lost her whole world.

@kensmile4u haha yeah... it sucks.. I also suffer depression and anxiety... i am currently on wellbutrin... which actually does help. My depression was a lot more severe off of it... just know that I am trying to better myself... but drinking alcohol is like dancing with fire for me... lately it's been very chill, especially with beers but I really just got to stay away from bars and hard liquor.

@M3G4N666 My ex started mixing alcohol with her meds. She got on a slippery slope after that and fell off the cliff. After three stints in rehabs I had to pull the ripcord for the sake of the kids. I got the kids, the house, and she had to make a new world for herself. She fell far after that and ended up in jail. She was a nurse before all that. So beware because this is a common story 😟

@kensmile4u luckily we don't have kids nor do we plan on it. I have been to many AA meetings and have heard many similar stories. I have already been to jail once and that scared the shit out of me.

@M3G4N666 I wish you all the happiness and success you want from life...

Rich so I could help animals

Thanks for your comment. That is a good reason to be rich...

I think so as I'm ok with my situation of not being rich.

Crazy rich. love hurts way too much

Thanks for your comment. Many songs have been written about the gloriously imperfect human condition called love.

Crazy rich...I have no use for love but spending money is loads of fun.

Thanks for your comment. Many share your opinion on this post.

Rich. I could help a lot of people. Love I can find if I want.

Thanks for your comment. Your practical answer is shared by many. But you have the most confidence for the prospect of finding true love.

I have no confidence in finding true love, but I do have the ability to attract what I want, might not last, but I have that.

Is it a zero sum game? If I was crazy rich, could I still have the chance to be deeply in love maybe at a later date?

My though PRECISELY.

Deeply in love, there's nothing like it. The best drug.

Thanks for your comment. I deeply agree...

Crazy Rich!

I've been deeply in love, but it mostly made me sad, angry and disappointed.

Thanks for your comment. I had the same experience you did. But apparently i was not as jaded by it. I hope you hit the lotto. I'll keep searching for love...

I pick crazy!

JeffB Level 6 Apr 17, 2018

Thanks for your comment. hahahaha! Do you mean crazy rich or just crazy? Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.