Agnostic.com

17 7

Don't eat yellow snow.

JennyRad 7 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Players only love you when they are playing.

If you are in a small room full of people and you fart, instantly pinch your nose and glare at the person next to you.

@JennyRad
If the dog understands English, you might get bit...

Don't bend in a crowded elevator.

This

Keeping the keyboard silent on that one.

. . . dope, money, drugs 🙂 😮 😛

Are they not called Memes?

@JennyRad Memes connect ideas and generally offer advice or wisdom

I do apologize if I offend sir, from my experience, memes are pointless and futile attempts at amusing someone for ten seconds.

@Holysocks No offence taken just Ponting out that many memes make profound connections. Hope you have better luck with them soon .

Never laugh at your wifes choices, remember, you are one of them.

You can't throw a potato chip far.

Thank you!! I haven't heard this in years!

If it don’t get done today, there’s always tomorrow!

Anything you can do, I can do better.

Because you are a woman!

@anglophone Much appreciated, kind sir. How pleasant it is to be able to exchange tongue in cheek sentiments received and responded to in the spirit intended.

I will be the first to acknowledge that I have been wrong before. I believe it was on a Thursday. But I could be mistaken...

Do not place your testicles in a vice.

Don’t eat pink snow!

[smithsonianmag.com]

Let it be.

Worry is useless. No, for real.

Don't go to any church that uses rattlesnakes:

BD66 Level 8 Jan 10, 2022

old grey carpenter man, when asked to get on a ladder, declared he didnt get no higher 'un hangin" clothes nor lower 'un diggin' taters.

@JennyRad or so we have the chance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.