Agnostic.com

4 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For some unknown reason.......
On a personal level, this kind of reminds me of my Ex wives. I gave them both the opportunities to be/ do whatever they wanted....Job / career, Volunteer. School/ education. Hell go to church and volunteer. Whatever YOU want.

They both chose to attack me and destroy the marriages. So this craziness and zaniness to me exposes some sort of Wire Fried in the Brain. Hate based? Narcissism? Victimization?

Definitely a ride on Denial River

twill Level 7 Apr 2, 2022

Pre-game prayer. That always works coz we know god likes sports. Created in our image he also is overjoyed to pick sides.

So the poor little Christian supremacists were blocked from trying to ram their idiocy down other people's throats?

How about ramming some common sense and some human decency down their throats?

Waa Waa another loss for faithfools!!

I bet they’re tired of winning.

But they will never stop wining about being persecuted for their faith.

@angiophone Christians losing the ability to impose their faith is what they call persecution.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.