Agnostic.com

55 5

What's the one thing you misplace the most?

It drives me crazy when I have paperwork ready and then I can't find it. I know I had it on the kitchen table and now it's gone. My wife has really bad OCD and is always moving my things, but she told me she didn't see it. I guess it will eventually show up.

ebdb 7 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't live that way. I used to freak out if my husband packed my suitcase or messed with my stuff, since I'm field dependent dyslexic, and things must be in their exact places for me to be able to see them.

My youth. I know I had it here not too long ago.

lol

My train of thought

Sure, sure, blame the wife!

lol

My brain. I did find some rocks and they do seem to do a better job anyway.

My glasses are rimless, so almost invisible. Add to that, I can't see once they're off. I've had to put on the prescription sunglasses to successfully find them again.

vita Level 7 Apr 26, 2018

Me too. I'm hoping for better luck this time. I finally bit the bullet and decided that I do indeed need bifocals,or something similar, so now I have no reason to ever take them off.

Mine are already bifocals, but I still have to take them off all of the time as I don't wear them to read (the bifocal prescription is for driving distance and computer distance) and to do things like brush my hair or apply makeup.

Oh, I hearya. I'm so blind without mine that I panic if they aren't exactly where I left them. Then... I go put in my contact lenses just so I can find my glasses. ?

Glasses are the one thing I never misplace because they are next to my bed when I go to sleep and the first thing I put on in the morning. My wife leaves hers all over the place and can never find them so I know where you are coming from.

Now I understand why old people leash their glasses (as it suddenly dawns on me that I am well more than halfway to BEING old people).

My attention.

My thoughts.

My sanity.

Lately, it is a tie between my mind and my self esteem. Things have been pretty rough lately, but in all seriousness I rarely lose things. Generally the only time I lose my phone or keys and such is when someone else in my family has taken them.

My glasses. Maybe because if I have them, I can find the other things.

My brain, it's somewhere.

hah!

My sense of humour....

blzjz Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

my glasses-once couldn't find them for a week.

my wife loses hers all the time

I would show you but I lost it again. 😉

Optimism

My cell phone,keys, and glasses

My iPad. I get to chatting with one of my customers in their garage, set it down without thinking about it and wind up spending ten minutes looking for the damn thing.

I see cell and keys in the comments - and it's the same for me. I guess that's because we are always carrying them around.

Keys and cell

blazm Level 5 Apr 25, 2018

My dignity.

Ha.
At this age, just about everything.
Coffee cup, reading glasses, cell phone......
Any tool I was using 30 seconds ago.

I just got my own T.V for myself and EVERY SINGLE TIME I use it... I have to spend five minutes finding the remote every time I wanna change the volume cause I don't remember where I put the damn thing.

Attention

There is no one thing. I spread it around. ?

My shoes, I don't like to wear them in the house. 😀 ...I hardly ever have pants on either. She would hate me, I toss everything around willy nilly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.