Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Dick Cheney torches Trump in ad: 'He's a coward'

Anyone remember Dick Cheney? He has a nice message here about Donald Trump. I always thought Liiz should have her daddy take Trump hunting.

DenoPenno 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should be so lucky for Dr. Evil to take Trump hunting....

All Gore's Assault on Reason. Here's another Gore project. In order to pollute you must have enough money to buy credits so you can pollute. Rich corporations and companies can then pollute all they want to while Al and his friends happily get rich.I'm sure they would take Haliburton's money too and nothing about gases and pollution ever gets solved.

BTW, on the Liz Cheney run for POTUS you must first get Donald Trump out of the way. 2028 might be the earliest time, but you never know. Trump might go the way of Epstein.

You may very well be right about your predictions.

Bad…very bad timing. I happen to be reading Al Gore’s The Assault on Reason and he pulls no punches on Cheney/Bush.

But what about the fact that Dick Cheney should have taken Donald Trump hunting. Anyone remember the hunting accident?

@DenoPenno I’m recalling how much I despised Cheney. Anyone recall the secretive Cheney Energy Task Force or whether Scooter Libby was at fault for outing Valerie Plame? Let’s not gloss over that or the Project for the New American Century‘s hard-on for Iraq before Dubya’s election.

@Scott321 I agree, Cheney is one of the most evil men to ever serve in any administration.

I'm happy Dick is saying as much but he's only trying to save his daughter's bid for POTUS (yes, she'll be running as a Party Leader either in 2024, 2028, or 2032). I'd rather he said it from a jail cell but we, in America, can't figure out who's a criminal once they hit the WH.

Once you make it in there, even as VP, you can count on a free pass once you're gone, as far as prison time. Altho in Cheney's case, as a war criminal, he has to be very careful about leaving America and risking arrest in Europe for his war crimes. The only thing former WH presidents or VPs need to fear is justice from foreign governments or international courts, which are still no problem if they stay here or travel carefully. Our government is too corrupt to punish it's former leaders, instead we believe in "moving forward", as Obummer said....

Too little, too late. Fuck that pile of shit as a every other Republican pile of shit right along with him.

You guys are Dick Cheney fans now?

Cheney did everything he could to avoid military service:

When Cheney became eligible for the draft, during the Vietnam War, he applied for and received five draft deferments. In 1989, The Washington Post writer George C. Wilson interviewed Cheney as the next Secretary of Defense; when asked about his deferments, Cheney reportedly said, "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."[23] Cheney testified during his confirmation hearings in 1989 that he received deferments to finish a college career that lasted six years rather than four, owing to sub-par academic performance and the need to work to pay for his education. Upon graduation, Cheney was eligible for the draft, but at the time, the Selective Service System was not inducting married men.[24] On October 6, 1965, the draft was expanded to include married men without children; Cheney's first daughter, Elizabeth, was born 9 months and two days later.[25][24] Cheney's fifth and final deferment granted him "3-A" status, a "hardship" deferment available to men with dependents. In January 1967, Cheney turned 26 and was no longer eligible for the draft.[2

Then he did everything he could to profit from a war he started:

Examining Halliburton's 'Sweetheart' Deal in Iraq

[npr.org].

I'm no Trump fan, but at least Trump started no wars and profited from no wars.

BD66 Level 8 Aug 5, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.