Agnostic.com

28 5

If they made a movie of your life, who would you want to portray you?

Or would you act in it as yourself?

GeekLeen 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jeff Bridges. The Dude.

I dunno, Dakota Fanning?

Bruce Willis. Or Jason Statham.

I look more like a young-ish Jerry Doyle, but he's deceased. But when I was younger and sans beard comparisons were made to Bruce Willis and Jason Statham. I think I like BW's on-screen attitude more, and think I look more like him, but JS certainly knows how to kick all kinds of ass.

Jeff Goldblum. Just the right combination of sarcasm, elusive brilliance, and a touch of bat-shit crazy.

On second thought - Scarlett Johansson. She looks a LOT better than I do. 😀

charlize theron

Heart breaker?

as herself

and definitely not monster

George Carlin

I’d like to play myself. Who better!

If i'm me in the movie, in the present time, i'll do it myself.
If it's portrayed as a mythical character than it's the prerogative of the director to get who they want.

Dana Carvey ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 5, 2017

Have always been told I look like him … and since I like him, too - he can do the work!

Yes! I’d stumbled onto his entire show on Youtube before Netflix apparently grabbed it. Loved it! ...don’t think he included the ‘Church Lady,’ but it’s great:

Addendum: I was reading the comments and suddenly remembered this time Danial Craig dressed in drag...so Daniel Craig. Then he’d be in a film with Judi Dench again and people would be making tons of references to James Bond in regards to me. That’d be great! 😀 (Sorry, I’m twisted. Bond is my fave. I know, I know.)

Kate Hudson

Jackie Chan

Be myself... only because no one else would want the part...hmmm.

Burt Lancaster...

Christopher Walken

Idris Elba, I think that's his name. Or maybe the guy who does the insurance commercials. Any tall good looking black guy with a cool voice.

@evestrat you're welcome

Well, it could be a flashback type movie and Judi Dench could play the older me. Meryl Streep could play middle-aged me Aside from that, I don’t really know a whole lot of actresses. Maybe that girl who plays Kaitlin on The Flash? Or that girl who played Hermione in Harry Potter? Sorry, I’m not really into TV or cinema as much as I used to be.

Oh man, that is a tough one. Donald Gibb....we should even write in his contract that he has to yell "NERDS!!!!" every once in a while. I don't do that, but I will start if he does it in my movie.

Abe Vigoda. The current Abe Vigoda. But only because I'd like to see if his acting is any different now than when he was alive.

Oh, that's easy, but I fear that Americans won't know who I'm talking about. The only person who could play me is David Mitchell.

My Son... 6'4'' of smarts and looks, better dancer than me, has my voice and can be as Ruthless as I can. Yep, he will be perfect casting, he is already a better man I will ever be. He may not have the Experiences I went through, my ability to write poetry and music but he will add nicely to my character more than just height. That is what we try to do... Improve the human race.

We'd have to dig him up for the role, but Dennis Hopper would have been a good match. But this very same question was posed during a drinking session among old friends a ways back, and it was unanimous that Jack Nicholson would get the part.

Easy rider.... rough but great movie. Fonda was ok too.

A classic, one of my faves. And both Nicholson and Hopper were in it!

The Geico gecko

Me! I have done both stage & "cinema" and sing.....but will def need a body double for any dancing!

I like it to be Nicholas Ball, but it is likely to be Toby Jones

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.